Doomsday Live In Concert In Portland August 13!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
We have a show at the Roseland Theatre in Portland, Oregon on August 13, 2004. Spice 1 will be performing as well as Tragedy and a few other cats from Portland.

Doomsday will perform as well as Blue Ragg and CrookCilla a.k.a. Cowboy.

I don't have any info on how much tickets cost or where you buy the tickets so give the Roseland a call.

We will have all our CD's on hand so if there is something you have been wanting to pick up and have not been able to find we will be selling them that night.

We will see yall there...

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
damn i just tried to post a few times but I guess it didnt make it. I'll cut this one short. THe show cost $15 and is on W Burnside St in downtown portland. If anyone needs directions hit me up.

Aug 1, 2004
It was PIMP!!!!!

This show was off the hook. As always. It was great kickin it and even Brotha Lynch showed up and rocked the stage for all of us. Much Love to all yall. Cant wait to see the next show. Yall realy put it down in the 503. Much Scrub Love =>Pixie

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
This show was the shit. I lucked out being in Portland at the right time. It was a shocker that lynch showed up, just too bad he didn't stay on too long. Highlight of the show was when they performed redrum. Also when pit tore it on sick em. It was coo to see Blue Ragg finally too. From what I remember, and I was faded so I don't remember too much, Doomsday also performed Warfare, the new version of murder made a man of me, and pit did his verse from the original siccness.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Honestly all I remember Blue Ragg doin was his verse from the remix to the XV intro, but I know he did more. I was off long island, 211, and dank.