Cin Sity Chat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

tha philospha

Shit i went there for like two weeks striaght i the only person i seen was my homie mayornas. Oh yeah thanks for those UK cds to homie those shits were hot. I'll shot you some shit once i get a hold of a burner. But back to that chat shit we need to set a time when we should all go there. Let us know what you think Playboy7.

Jan 27, 2003
when I used to go in there at first there was hella people, now I havnt seen anybody in their for a min, deffinately a time should be set up for everyone to meet in there

One love -- R.I.P. Eric "Eazy-E" Wright

Jun 21, 2003
www.gubb.nu
chat/sweden love

tha philospha said:
Shit i went there for like two weeks striaght i the only person i seen was my homie mayornas. Oh yeah thanks for those UK cds to homie those shits were hot. I'll shot you some shit once i get a hold of a burner. But back to that chat shit we need to set a time when we should all go there. Let us know what you think Playboy7.
peace people.
tha philospha is right, it was nearly him and me chattin, playboy 7 was about to get on but for some reason he couldn´t connect at the moment, see you on the chat soon though homies. and yeah my fresno homie, thanks, you got some sweden love, glad you liked dem cd´s, got tons of em, just let me know if you want more, uk is coming harder and harder for each day. good looking out, yeah, please do send some good shit when you can homie, no need for rush though, it´s all good. that idea is nice, let´s decide a day when many of us can chat, so holla back people and cin sity to make it happen, word. alright, you be safe out there. 1luv.