BLU RAGG ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHAT ARE THE MOST BANGIN SONG OFF THE ALBUM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 22, 2005
THAT SHIT BANGIN CUZZ. ANYBODY KNOW WHEN CUZZ GOT SOME NEW SHIT COMMIN OUT. I BOUGHT THAT ALBUM IN 2001 AND IMUST SAY THAT IT BANGS TODAY. MY HOMIES WA LIKE CUZZ WHO IZ DAT AND WHERE CAN I GETA COPY. SO THIS COMMING FROM A THUG NIGGA IN SOUTH CENTRAL EVILSIDE KILLAFONIA. KEEP IT GANGSTA CUZ

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Stayin Tru, of course I'm biased, I produced it...but I produced Toys N Da Ghetto too

me myself I like Blue Ragg spittin hard...some of ya'll don't like the shit I spit on Doom songs cuz I don't spit the hard type shit that Eklypss & Pit do...that's how I am wit Ruthless...I wanna hear Gangsta...PERIOD!

Jul 11, 2005
My favs are: Stayin Tru, Tru Ridaz and Dollar Bill.

SirPlayboy7 said:
Stayin Tru, of course I'm biased, I produced it...but I produced Toys N Da Ghetto too

me myself I like Blue Ragg spittin hard...some of ya'll don't like the shit I spit on Doom songs cuz I don't spit the hard type shit that Eklypss & Pit do...that's how I am wit Ruthless...I wanna hear Gangsta...PERIOD!
are you Luni Mat P, PB7?
I know there are few people that don´t like PB7 and/or his rap-style, but I think it´s a good alternation to the hard shit from Eklypss and Pit... my doom fav is E then PB7 and last but not least Pit. and I think "Whore" is as good as Pray 4 me or Filthy (perhaps better sometimes)

May 2, 2002
SirPlayboy7 said:
some of ya'll don't like the shit I spit on Doom songs cuz I don't spit the hard type shit that Eklypss & Pit do...
Who said that? I like it personally...I wouldn't change a thing.

You can't be killin' and slicin' people up all the time. I can relate alot more to what you have to say.

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
A while back 1 of our hard drives crashed and we lost the whole Bangin Since The 80's album...since then we been workin to get it back up to the quality it was the first time...can't place a date on it right now

The aliases I have used so far are...Platnum, 78, Platino, Murda Rokk, Luni Mat-P, Peking, Deaf Dave and Graphics Greg

Aug 20, 2004
SirPlayboy7 said:
The aliases I have used so far are...Platnum, 78, Platino, Murda Rokk, Luni Mat-P, Peking, Deaf Dave and Graphics Greg
Jesus guy..lol...

Is Blue Ragg the same one that was on the Bangin On Wax albums???I doubt it...but it never hurts to ask....

Jul 11, 2005
SirPlayboy7 said:
damn that´s crazy :eek:
I thought you are Platnum but I wasn´t 100% sure (I think on XV your rappername was Platnum too?)
but then you produced (almost) every Doomsday or Cin Sity Rec. Track...damn :eek:

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
in the early days I produced a lot...not so much later on tho...you will hear a track from me here and there nowadays...I'm more focused on building & runnin the label now...and yeah on XV I hadn't started using any aliases yet...I just went by Platnum back in those days...

Naw, Blue Ragg was never on any Bangin On Wax CD's...must be another dude, Blue Ragg a.k.a. Ruthless is from Vegas