Who's Cool Nutz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
Just playin'. I've been aware of Cool Nuts for awhile now, but I honestly haven't heard too much from him. What are some of his tightest tracks of all time? I've actually had a few cats tell me my music reminds them of some Cool Nuts. Lemme know.

Nov 30, 2002
^^ every cd hes done has nothing less than an above average track.. and his tracks that do stand out are fuckin outta control... check out his new album "King Cool Nutz" and the one he just dropped wit luni coleone.. full of heaters

pz

Apr 14, 2003
one of my favs is 76 Nova.....first time i heard that shit was in concert hoopfest weekend like 4 or 5 years ago in spokane and it was off the fucking chain....also love the cuts Get Dat Doe (BOSKO REMIX) and What I'm About....fucking cutz.....

Jan 4, 2006
Harsh Game for the people & Speakin upon a million are my favorite albums to listen to. Also check out G-ISM featuring Cool Nutz - On A Mission. Thats a good album too.My favourite track by Cool Nutz is "On loan" from that album.

Jan 4, 2006
IMO, My Favourite track from Your New Album, "King Cool Nutz" is "Have it My way", its got a good beat,baseline, and the best part is the chorus. Along with Maniak LoK's New album, IMO the best track is "Grown Man" for the same reasons. Who Produced those tracks?

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
what the fuck happend to portland oregon hip hop? i remember as a youngster grownin up cool nutz was the shit with that harsh game. maniac lok was comin hard with that im back shit. and kenny mack was puttin out my heat reigns supreme. shit and the masterpiece double cd western conference all starz... i used to go to all the shows and support the movement. 10-12 years later, where is portland at? did my hometown fall off? i havent been back in a minute but it seems that not much is poppin off these days out there

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
what the fuck happend to portland oregon hip hop? i remember as a youngster grownin up cool nutz was the shit with that harsh game. maniac lok was comin hard with that im back shit. and kenny mack was puttin out my heat reigns supreme. shit and the masterpiece double cd western conference all starz... i used to go to all the shows and support the movement. 10-12 years later, where is portland at? did my hometown fall off? i havent been back in a minute but it seems that not much is poppin off these days out there
Measure 11!