Where is...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
Guerilla In The Trunk/Street Star
Goon Sqwad
I Hate Cool Nutz
DBA part 2
Unlimited
etc

Inquirin minds want to know! Money is waitin to get spent on these but money dont wait that long.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
XxtraMannish said:
Guerilla In The Trunk/Street Star
Goon Sqwad
I Hate Cool Nutz
DBA part 2
Unlimited
etc

Inquirin minds want to know! Money is waitin to get spent on these but money dont wait that long.
In LA finishing up I Hate Cool Nutz as we speak. Going to run Goon Sqwad through West Coast Mafia. Street Star will hit the streets in 2006, as will DJ Funkdaddy Presents: Guerilla In The Trunk. We had to get everything in order and figure out what we wanted to do with all of the albums, and now we have that figured out. Get ready for a big 2006. I know that we have been saying that for quite sometime now, but shit is really about to drop in early 2006 my friend.

Cool Nutz "The Voice Of NE Portland" Mixtape Vol. 1 will hit the streets in Dec. The business has to be right before anything can happen.

PRETTY GIRL PROMOTIONS

Cool Nutz said:
In LA finishing up I Hate Cool Nutz as we speak. Going to run Goon Sqwad through West Coast Mafia. Street Star will hit the streets in 2006, as will DJ Funkdaddy Presents: Guerilla In The Trunk. We had to get everything in order and figure out what we wanted to do with all of the albums, and now we have that figured out. Get ready for a big 2006. I know that we have been saying that for quite sometime now, but shit is really about to drop in early 2006 my friend.

Cool Nutz "The Voice Of NE Portland" Mixtape Vol. 1 will hit the streets in Dec. The business has to be right before anything can happen.
Hit my page www.prettygirlpromotions.bravehost.com we would love to promote you on our new site.
hit up my guestbook let me know if you are familiar with the artist on my page.
This is Jazz, Im on there to check me out.

Oct 22, 2005
Fa sho man well I guess u atleast know that niggaz need these albums..but I know u aint gonna put no bullshyt out...Westcoast mafia presenting that Goon Sqwad thats whussup that should be big...but yea I was kinda feelin tha idea oftha maniac/nutz double album...hey u do whut u gotta do..whutz up wit Bosko and "Unlimited"?

Jun 27, 2005
Good shit. I know its been hella legal shit with universal that had somethin to do with albums not bein released. Glad these are finally gonna drop. i need a reason to like rap again and I think these might be some of them.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
We just want to make sure that the shit is big as possible. We can throw out albums all the time, but we are trying to make sure that we can push some REAL units with the new albums. It's been to long, and the struggle has been hard on a pimp. But we still here, and we got that shit for the people. You won't be mad at the wait.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
I been thinking about the Western Conference All Starz II. Its been heavy on my mind. I would love to do another one. We just finished up the mixtape, and we are putting the final touches on I Hate Cool Nutz. I am writting the Guerilla In The Trunk, and Funkdaddy is producing the entire album. Get ready people.

Jun 27, 2005
Thats wassup. A whole Funk Daddy produced album is gonna go real maney. I hope he still come with that funk that he brought on the Stoopid Doo Doo Dumb album and In a Major Way. We been missin that sound on the west for a while now. I love the hyphy shit but that funk has been MIA. The OGs and vets need to let these young fuckas know!

Jun 5, 2005
Cool Nutz said:

So is Street Star gonna be thru West Coast Mafia or Funkdaddy? or Someone else? when we lookin at that release? Tryin to be patient homie... :hurt: