What's the deal on a new Jus Family release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2003
For a long while now I've been hearing about "I Hate Cool Nutz"..."Gorilla In The Trunk"..."The Goon Squad"...etc, etc...but haven't seen/heard anything since the Bosko album dropped...don't get me wrong, the Bosko album is STRAIGHT FIRE! And I copped it the day it hit stores, but the last I heard September was the month for the next release from Jus Family Records, but now I haven't heard a thing. Can we expect anything soon? What will be coming out next? What's the release date? Do we have a tracklist?, etc....Thanks in advance.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
We are putting the final touches on a number of projects. The first of those being the DJ Chill Presents: Cool Nutz "The Voice Of NE Portland" Mixtape Volume 1 Hosted by E-40. We are putting out "I Hate Cool Nutz" in January, and we have the Goon Sqwad done and ready for release. We just have to make sure that the business is right. Be on the lookout for the new material. We are in the studion now making this shit official. Sorry for the holdup.