New Exclusive Cool Nutz Track "The Bully" at www.JusFamilyRecords.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Make sure that you log onto www.JusFamilyRecords.com and check out the new song from myself called "The Bully".

It's some hot new NW material that I think everyone should check out. Let me know your thoughts. It's going on the new mixtape: DJ Chill Presents: Cool Nutz "The Voice Of Northeast Portland" Hosted by E-40.

This is just a taste of the new exclusive heat that will be featured on the hot new mixtape coming at you in August on Jus Family Records.

"Remain Sucka Free"

Log on to www.JusFamilyRecords.com

We will have a link later this evening so that you can download the track for your listening pleasure.

Mar 6, 2005
Hot

This track is nice. Some real shit. This to me is one of the realer tracks I have heard you on. Keep doin' this shit and holdin' it down for the Rose and the rest the world. 1

-Scruplez-

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
What idea? The mixtape? So I guess if I put out another album, it will be because X-Kid is putting out and album? This just sounds like some complete nonsense. I had actually forgetten about our little "Rap Beef". Tell your rappers to hollar at Me and Maniac.

"The End Is Near"

Sep 8, 2004
"X-Kid Brings to you Portlands first Battle Rap Mix Tape. "War Drumz" Niggaz better be Ready, the end is near." (This is only part of the ORIGINAL post)

Damn, this guy is salty!! He's been talking trash all over the internet about you.. Gotta have the music to back it up though...

Jul 13, 2005
Salty?

superhappywax said:
"X-Kid Brings to you Portlands first Battle Rap Mix Tape. "War Drumz" Niggaz better be Ready, the end is near." (This is only part of the ORIGINAL post)

Damn, this guy is salty!! He's been talking trash all over the internet about you.. Gotta have the music to back it up though...
I'm salty? lol..man...I got music and lyrics to back up everything I'm sayin homie...How come if I choose to battle all of a sudden I'm the worse..but cats is gettin props for makin songs about cats and cant say their name? I am a true mc..These niggas wanna fight and kill me cause I'm rappin?...so i have to ask..WHO IS REALLY SALTY? They can always pick up the mic and shut me up...but..instead they wanna jump me and fight me? ok bro...