Maniac Lok

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2002
I finally went out and picked up a Maniac Lok cd. I've heard him on a few songs before and decided to get off my ass and check out some solo shit. I bought the "I'm Back" cd and he's a damn good artist. He definitely needs more exposure! I was already lookin' forward to the double cd Cool Nutz / Maniac Lok but now I'm gonna get it the first day!

Apr 8, 2004
Yeah, that I'm Back cd is dope, Straight Classic. I just let that mufucka play. But 3 of my favorite cuts on there is #4 Behind the Scenes remix, #10 Hush, & #12 The Deadly Rose. I can't wait for that new shit too.

Jul 8, 2003
Manac Lok's 1st verse on "Rude Boyz" is classic....."When we release this bomb, you n****s you better run/Get the fuck on, like somebody yelled "He gotta gun!"/".....

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
^^^He's trying to sell that shit to everybody, Crips included. The money is always green.

Maniac Lok is one of the dopest cats out of the NW. His album is one of the top 3 to come out on Jus Family, and depending what you like, it ranks as #1 on the label. Make sure that you tell a friend about it. He has some hot new material, and get ready for the 2005 shit. It's going to be a problem.