E-40/Bosko Concert In Eugene Was Off The Hook!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man last night it went down. everyone rocked it...cool nutz, maniak Loc, Potluck, E-40, Bosko, all ripped it. E-40 Did his classics, which was DOPE. Place Was PACKED. everyone had a good time. I was ON ONE. Got a lil too wasted, but man, i had fun....No drama or anything...well, this girl i was with got punched in the back of the head while E-40 was on stage, but it was broke up quick. Anyone else go? man, im hurting now.
i'll post some pics a lil later on...Thanks again Cool Nutz for bringing The concert together in Eugene and throwin a good ass show...much propz

shadow

Apr 9, 2005
Man how come eugene can get that show but modesto cant? COME ON CUZZO WE DONT GOT NO RAP SHOWS OUT HERE!!! I think the last rap show to come through here was tone loc or sir mix a lot or some shit like that.

Jul 8, 2003
I was gonna roll to this show but ended up having to work and shit :( I was pissed cuz I had to give my ticket to my boy. Glad to hear it was a dope show tho!

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
yeah, shit was off the hook my friends. We popped our collars that night and let it be known that the NW can bring it. We might have to talk about bringing 40 to Modesto. What are the venues out there, and what kind of numbers can we get out there? Let me know, and we can attempt to make it happen.

Apr 25, 2002
@Nutz, you know how many people were at the show?
and are you planning any other shows in eugene in the future?

shadow

Apr 9, 2005
Cool Nutz said:
yeah, shit was off the hook my friends. We popped our collars that night and let it be known that the NW can bring it. We might have to talk about bringing 40 to Modesto. What are the venues out there, and what kind of numbers can we get out there? Let me know, and we can attempt to make it happen.

The main club out here is called the Palladium. im not sure on the numbers but if you bring somebody like 40, Yuk or even Messy Marv its basically guranteed to sell out. I'll hit you later with the contact info for em.