Bosko Promo Team?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
We are still in need of people for the Bosko promo team. We also wanted to make sure that all of you have been getting your updates in for what you are doing in your area. Hollar at me and let me know the deal. We trying to pop this shit off. We been seeing sales in some of your markets, so I guess some of you are actually working. Get at me about those prizes, and also if you got some cat that want to get down with this Jus Family shit.

May 12, 2004
yeah I put up some posters up and down Halsey St by my spot...also handed out ALOT of the flyers at the Copper Penny and Witchita Pub....Hope that helped yall out...good luck

Sep 4, 2002
My comp has been fucked up so I havnt visted this site that much in the past week or two, But i been hittin high schools and rec centers hard promoting the Cd, i got some pics of people holdin up bosko promo stuff, i'll post em when my comp is fixed

May 12, 2004
I still got some flyers left...I go to alot of bars and clubs...So ill will take bunch of flyers when i go out...I will try to hit up downtown 4 ya..my boys are shady on drivin downtown cuz all the Police..but i will make it one of these nights..Reppin the Jus Fam to the fullest

Jul 8, 2003
I've been heavy on hitting up a few Boys & Girls clubs down here as well as local area high schools...my younger brother is a senior in high school and he dj's all of their school dances so we've been having posters put up around the dj area, as well as handing out MADD fliers every single dance...The names Bosko, Cool Nutz, Maniac Lok, etc are really becoming an everyday name down here throughout Salem...there's also a concert where 300 - 500 people are expected where some of my boys are performing in May downtown....I'm the "hypeman" or whatnot so I can def get Jus Fam over with that crowd down there....if there's any other promo tracks (either cd or vinyl works) that would be best due to me giving some of it to my brother for the dances, and me using it when I'm hosting/hyping different shows down here...just hit me up Nutz.....