SIR DYNO DEAD?///??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2003
AY BIG ROBB I HEARD SIR DYNO GOT SHOT IN THE FACE AND DIED AH SHIT WHO EVER DID THAT IS HELLA HARD IF ITS TRUE BUT IT MIGHT CUZZ I HAVENT HEARD ANY NEW SHIT FROM HIM AND HELLA PEOPLE SAID HE GOT SHOT BY SCRAPA SOME BODY EVEN TOLD ME THAT IT WAS FROST AND CAPONE WHO PLANNED IT SHIT THAT SOUNDED LIKE BIG NEWS SHIT CONFIRM THIS BIG ROBB IS IT TRUE OH YEAH THEY ALSO SAID THAT SIR DYNO AND FROST HAD BOXED AND DYNO GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED THEY SAY CAPONE GOT IT ON TAPE

Apr 15, 2003
yea must have got that frost tale from a hater that Dukes story of it from that brown area California Latins cd. Duke, dub and crooked beat the shit out of frost and latino velvet at a car show in Salt Lake City, and they have pictures and video of it supposovily listen its the first or 2nd song on the 2nd verse.

Dyno is fighting charges of Operation Rico its on the east co co forum check it out it tells the whole story of what he is going through. He even posted up on that board too and the newest from dyno is Brown Area 4.

Apr 25, 2002
970_Nortenos said:
yea must have got that frost tale from a hater that Dukes story of it from that brown area California Latins cd. Duke, dub and crooked beat the shit out of frost and latino velvet at a car show in Salt Lake City, and they have pictures and video of it supposovily listen its the first or 2nd song on the 2nd verse.

CAPONE TOLD DUKE , DUB N CROOKED FROST WAS TALKIN SHIT , DUB ,CROOKED , DUKE CONFRONTED FROST , THE REST OF LATINO VELVET JUST STOOD THERE DOING NOTHING , FROST DENIED EVERYTHING THEN DRF MADE FROST PASS OUT FLYERS FOR THEM

May 27, 2003
WEEL I HEARD THAT SIR DYNO GOT HIS ASS WHOPPED BY FROST AND CAPONE GOT THE VIDEO AND I THINK SO CAUSE DUB IS A PUNK ASS BITCH I KNOW HE AINT DOWN SO FUCK DUB

Apr 15, 2003
"look at all these rumors they be surrounding me everyday" haha

"Today i heard some shit that i couldnt believe that they put us on a compilation with that fat pigfrostee, when the duke was in your face you didnt say shit na that your 300 miles away you want to run your mouth bitch but na all these fools crossing my crew i gues we got to do what we got to do......'" The Duke

and capone you left california cause you couldnt handle it or maybe cause you got your frail ass whipped...the duke

Frost what u gonna do car shows and swapmeets for the rest of your life its funny you talk shit on the compilation like you want beef but last year in Salt Lake City last year you was shaking like a leaf so dont front and try to act now causeu aint got to lie all the homies in Salt Lake City saw your ass bowdown this be darkroom so you aint got to lie to kick it im talking about facts and i got pictures to prove that shit---crooked there you go

May 4, 2002
970_Nortenos said:
Duke, dub and crooked beat the shit out of frost and latino velvet at a car show in Salt Lake City
What the fuck are you talking about? Latino Velvet had nothing to do with that shit other than the fact they were there. Darkroom didn't beat up Jay Tee and Beesh you dumb dumb.

May 27, 2003
look u punk ass bitch u could eat a dick and die slow for all i care get off sir dynos nutts he aint that tight either hes a punk ass leva rapping wit capone that wasnt coo and he claims to be a down ass norteno a real g wouldnt have done that
thats not the way it is in the pin homie you stick to ur kind homie