SIR DYNO DEAD?///??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
westside said:
look u punk ass bitch u could eat a dick and die slow for all i care get off sir dynos nutts he aint that tight either hes a punk ass leva rapping wit capone that wasnt coo and he claims to be a down ass norteno a real g wouldnt have done that
thats not the way it is in the pin homie you stick to ur kind homie

like i said you'er and idiot , you dont know anyone who is or was with the whole situation you dont know shit , i aint on dynos nuts, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP LEVA

May 27, 2003
look bitch i asked mr.kee when i seen him and i guess he was lying to me too well i was just saying i dont give a fuck ne ways did sir dyno rap with capone that punk ass scrap yes or no and if he did dont tell me he aint no leva cuzz hes the punk leva

Dec 1, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Westside i just ask u question homie u ask mr.kee about that with dyno an frost n u callin dyno a punk because he did that song with capone right that means u callin mr.kee a punk too because he did do a album with frost. so wuz up with that

Apr 25, 2002
westside said:
look bitch i asked mr.kee when i seen him and i guess he was lying to me too well i was just saying i dont give a fuck ne ways did sir dyno rap with capone that punk ass scrap yes or no and if he did dont tell me he aint no leva cuzz hes the punk leva

shut your punk ass up , did mr kee also tell u dyno is dead too? stop curculating rumors like a high school whore u are, your information is wrong .

Nov 13, 2003
This is from Crooked from DRF
Crooked: There is no beef with us and frost. We heard he dissed us in Texas. Capone was the first one to tell us about it. Well, we weren't trippin' 'cause to us, dissin' someone and not being man enough to say it to their face is some childish pussy shit. So, anyway, to make a long story short, ME, DUKE and DUB were in SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH about two summers ago promoting Darkroom at a lowrider car show. And it just so happens that frost was there performing with Baby Beesh and JT as Latino Velvet. So, DUKE and ME and DUB approached the stage as close as they would allow us and we called out frost's name because we wanted to ask him man to man, face to face, what the shit is that we're hearing about him dissing us. He came over with Beesh and JT. We confronted him and we asked if he's got beef with us, well we're here to settle shit like men. He said he never bad mouthed us and that he ain't got no beef with us and that's that. Beesh and JT were doing their best to mediate and that's it. We left having met and shook hands with Beesh and JT and they showed us some Bay love and we left with no grudges. Then later on I hear that dude's talking some more shit. But whatever, I ain't trippin'. We came at him like men and we handled it like men. We know what really happened that day and he knows what really happened that day and all the Salt Lake City homies that were there know what really happened that day and that's all that matters. I don't gotta lie to kick it.

go here to read the whole interview
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/4948/intc2.html

Mar 15, 2006
westside said:
AY BIG ROBB I HEARD SIR DYNO GOT SHOT IN THE FACE AND DIED AH SHIT WHO EVER DID THAT IS HELLA HARD IF ITS TRUE BUT IT MIGHT CUZZ I HAVENT HEARD ANY NEW SHIT FROM HIM AND HELLA PEOPLE SAID HE GOT SHOT BY SCRAPA SOME BODY EVEN TOLD ME THAT IT WAS FROST AND CAPONE WHO PLANNED IT SHIT THAT SOUNDED LIKE BIG NEWS SHIT CONFIRM THIS BIG ROBB IS IT TRUE OH YEAH THEY ALSO SAID THAT SIR DYNO AND FROST HAD BOXED AND DYNO GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED THEY SAY CAPONE GOT IT ON TAPE
Why you being all childish and shit?