Who's Solo would you wanna hear first from Fully Loaded?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which member of Fully Loaded would you wanna hear solo 1st?

• Big Rich

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Don Toriano

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • J. Bailey

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • None I wanna Hear another Fully Loaded Album

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters
Jun 3, 2004
Toriano is due 4 a new album! I wanna hear Toriano's album before Big Rich and Bailey because he's the hardest out of Fully Loaded and his solo album was so tight I need to hear another album. Plus that song with Quinn on Young Know's first ablum was so tight I need to hear something like that on the second album!

D

Downunda-Connec

Drop that Fully Loaded album and a month later drop all 3 on the same day. That will tell you who's solo is the most anticipated. I know I will cop all of them!

Jun 17, 2004
I think that Don Toriano needs to drop his album before Rich and Bailey, because that album is hot. Plus I made like 7 beats on it, and the faster it comes out the faster I can get paid :) This album was going to be a double cd, but now it's just going to be 1 cd filled with heat from start to finish. I gotta say that every single song is hella tight on it, and if you get it you will not be disappointed. Me and Dunce gave Don T some of our best beats, in addition he has hella features on there like San Quinn, Mac Dre, Messy Marv, Fully Loaded, Willie Hen, Cellski, Killa Keese, Submarine funk, the fire department, and many more... Get that ish!!!!!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I went with Don Toriano but they are all tight and would get any of thier solos and a new fully lp too

Jun 18, 2004
You should drop the first ever quadruple album, with each artist featured on the others albums...and then the group album...make it "the fully loaded box set"...with phat foldouts, a booklet, a poster, and like ten panels inside...holla! $99.95 at Tower...full length DVD included...first 500 cds has ticket redeemable for one (1) Don Torriano "Youth to Don" T-shirt.

Jun 21, 2004
I wanna hear a solo album from Don Toriano, because he spits the hardest out of Fully Loaded, I think he ate everybody on the first Fully Loaded, and he came tight as fuck on his first solo album, takin it to the next, so i wanna hear what his new solo album sounds like, i bet it's going to be raw.

Jun 3, 2004
I recently got my hands on a mix tape of Don Toriano and he had a really sick ass song with STING-E and E-Day And it was a ANTI BUSH song about the Iraqi WAR on a 50 Cent beat. When DON TORIANO puts out his album it would be stupid for the people around him to not help and Release that ANTI-BUSH song esspecially at times right now.Definatlely they need toi atleast put that song on a bonus track at least cus muthufuckaz not only in the bay will feel that song but people all over the world will feel that song.And i could see Don Toriano blow up of that song and when people actually hear that song people will agree that Don Toriano is the member of \Fully Loaded who is due and next in line for a solo album. Plus when I let a few people out here in JAPAN hear that song they were feeling that song and several other beats and songs of Sting-E. Definatley Sting-E gots heat and he is probably the best undiscovered beat making producer in the BAY AREA and when he makes beats he makes real MUSIC unlike alot of these other no name cats in the BAY AREA who wants to be a RAPPER and who just makes punk ass NOISE! Yeh you know who ya'll are!
fake ass wannabe hip hoppers too i didnt forget about ya'll too.. SO AY STING-E let me know your email address so I can bring some of your beats out here in JAPAN!

Jun 17, 2004
I'm glad you like what we're doin out here Yakuza, and I'm glad that we got fans in Japan, i mean we tryin to do it in a major way. Plus you should look for this new album called "City 2 City Stackalation" that just recently came out, I got a beat on there wit Guce and Cellski rappin on it, that song is hard as fuck, the name of the song is called "I'm a Boss". This compalation also has artists like San Quinn, Yukmouth, Kurupt, Messy Marv, and Fully Loaded. Go get it!!!!! My e-mail address is [email protected], holla at me for some beats, i can e-mail you some snippets. And oh yea by the way my name is spelled STINJ-E not STING-E.