what happened to young know with done deal?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2004
Yeh definately that Young Know "Takin it to da next" was sick as fuck. Plus out of all of the Fully Loaded members Young Know aka Don Toriano was the only member who was able to hold down a whole album. And on top of dat Don Toriano was able to hold down an Album that was tight ass fuck. I need to get my hands on dat one again. Cus I wonder if Done Deal is gonna re-release that album under DONE DEAL? THem beats were tight for its time too ,thats y KPOO was playing it back in 1996 ot 1997 when it came out. An for all them folks feelin me on how YOUNG KNOW aka DON TORIANO's solo ablum was tight will notice that, that album is like 8-7 years old and you all know dat DON TORIANO must have an album some where out there and DONE DEAL needs to hurry up an put that shit out cus i seen dat YOUNG KNOW "The BAd SeeD" advertisement on the "Re-loaded" album so dat means DONE DEAL is DUE to Put out DON TORIANO's Album. It's summer time too........ Come on now DONE DEAL can we get a release date for Don Toriano's album?

May 13, 2003
Don Toriano - The Bad Seed is coming real soon and no one will be disappointed. It's destined to be another Bay Area classic and it's got some real decent music on it. Be on the look-out this summer.

Up in San Francisco we sell bitches and drugs, dip buckets on dubs, most squares in love... - Don Toriano

K

KAH

^^^^U WONT FIND IT ANY WHERE. THA ONLY WAY 2 GET A HOLD OF IT IS IF SUMONE BURNS IT 4 U. THAT CD IS A CLASSIC. HE ALSO HAD ANOTHER CD BE4 TAKIN IT 2 THA NEXT. HE WAS KNOWTORIOUS. HE NEEDS 2 RE-REALEASE THAT CD BETTER QUILITY THOUGH & ITS CALLED CHECK THA SICCNESS

May 16, 2004
KAH, in your quote area, you have an incorrect quote. That Baldhead Rick quote "uno ocho siete" is off Baldhead Ricks new album "Thug Continent" His first album is titled "UNLV" that is not a group, thats the title of his album. He is not in a group. Also I got Young Know "Takin it to the Next" sealed for sale, I also have Young "D" Boyz "Straight Game", Baldhead Rick & S.B. "UNLV", Hollow Tip "Flawless" 11/5 "A-1 Yola" the original release, and Andre Nickatina "Raven in my Eyes. All of these are sealed. If anyone is ineterested email me at [email protected]

K

KAH

ill give u $10 4 that UNLV
i never said off UNLV. I said baldhead of UNLV baldhead rick & S.B. r a group called UNLV

May 16, 2004
KAH said:
ill give u $10 4 that UNLV
i never said off UNLV. I said baldhead of UNLV baldhead rick & S.B. r a group called UNLV
Alright Ill do it for 10.00 its sealed, and is the original release on the Dogday Records label. just email me and we can work this out. [email protected] Also about the UNLV thing, youre not hearing me though. There is no group called UNLV. That is the title of the cd. Like young Know "Takin it to the next", except Baldhead Rick & S.B. "UNLV" (Underground Ninjaz Livin Violent)...ya dig. Also I got that young know if you want that shit sealed also so get at my email.