DONE DEAL ENT UPDATE AND WHATS COMING IN "05"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
First we are releasing the I give You My Word Album with 4 new songs on the album.
The we will drop Ya Boy Rookie of The Year feats and production will be announced later
then we will drop Devo, then a Compilation titled RESPECT THE BAY
fully loaded is all working on solos before the next fully album drop they are doing solos. Bailey is done he is doing a join venture with another label outta LA(our folks) he got some Heat.
I will update more Later Toriano and Big Rich are also in the process of recording their solos

May 29, 2002
I am VERY dissappointed to see that there no mention of willie henn. what's the deal?

other than that, it is gonna be another year chalk full of done deal anticipation hell. thanks, I can't wait!!!

j/p

May 5, 2004
www.soundclick.com
on the new release of san quinn i give u my word album are yal finally gonna put the track with snoop dogg and quinn on it....... it was suppose to be on it and the git cuz when kmel played the album all night they had slaped that shit and that was like the only time i heard it.

also are yal affialated with any performance right companies such as bmi and ascap just cururouis cus i would hate for yal to still get radio play and not recieve and royalties from it...

Feb 19, 2003
Good shit, Chuck! I'm especially curious as to how Ya Boy's solo CD will sound...he spit some major heat on the 16's WIT ME Mix CD! Can't wait for the new shit from everybody...

R.I.P. Mac Dre

PEACE!

D

Downunda-Connec

Been waiting for some more Done Deal all year, been a pretty dry year for the Fam...

Hopefully that Willie Hen is crazy stupid... I have been waiting on that one for years.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
thats what are all full throttle on! man he has about 20 recorded we are gunna do about 10 more pick the best 15 or so, Him and Clyde carson just did a nice one last night, we are in the studio with 40 and Turf Talk today, We are gunna let him kick us off, a single will drop on him in the next couple of weeks, and a single on Silk-E should be coming soon too.

Dec 20, 2003
Camby Savelle said:
whats the reason for rereleasing quinn's cd?
I think Red/Sony is distributing the album nationwide, plus
there will be additional songs and features added to the mix. Probably allows them to push to different markets that they didnt hit first time around.