AP9 "Bodyshots"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Downunda-Connec

I can't wait for this shit. The last AP9 albums haven't been anything real special but that headshots was tight. AP9 and Done Deal is a winning combination.

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
Chuck is In Vegas Right Now finishing Up AP's record I still thought it needed a few more bangers and cut some, he will be out in June and also snippets will be up on his page @ Donedealent.net The site will be relaunched In a couple of weeks.
The album features: CBO, MOB Figaz(all of them) Mac Dre, San Quinn, Ya Boy, Big Rich,

Apr 25, 2002
i think the bootleg out there is the deathrow version? and now dd gon remove tracks and add some. easily his best work to date, i ain't feelin any of his other albums, but this album (bootleg) is a classic to me.

Mar 6, 2005
Benzo said:
i think the bootleg out there is the deathrow version? and now dd gon remove tracks and add some. easily his best work to date, i ain't feelin any of his other albums, but this album (bootleg) is a classic to me.
WHACHA MEAN ? U MEAN HE WAS REALLY ONCE SIGNED TO DEATH ROW AND IT WASNT A RUMOR ?

Apr 25, 2002
no rumor, there's a song on his album called Stranded On Deathrow.

"Yeah, this the way that I'm feelin, and I'm stranded here on Deathrow makin a killin, get it?"