The Youtube Hater!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Why is Rap Critic now Jloc on youtube hatin on my video's wit his comments?? He copied and pasted one of my messages from siccness and comment on it!! I think he might be gay!!! WOOOW!
I think i need to really watch my ass!! LOL
To all my real folks, It aint no super high powered video just went into the garage and start spittin being bored so hope you enjoy! (Youtube link below)

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Like the homie said: Dont mind him, he has been trolling this site for over 4 years. He has had over 20 names becuase he gets banned every month for being a bitch.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I knew it!! All of a sudden rap critic back now since i posted this thread but he tried to post on my Germany interview thread!! These kids now days!!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
He or she now on the B.A.R.T forum hatin and stalkin me! Said it was hot garbage and somebody said, "No Spider Loc is Hot Garbage!" Lol!!! Lets see how hard he ride for his imaginary homie.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Tay!! Why this nigga say, "this nigga cant rap he got punked by freddie smith at awol and knocced out and had to get a restraining order against him"?????? I never met Freddie in person!!! Now he startin to piss me off!!! Now he from south side compton crip!! Who ever you is you bet not never let me catch you in person and thats on my whole family.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
KJ...THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HATERS AND DISTRACTIONS....ALL YOU HAVE 2 DO IS SURROUND YOURSELF WITH REALNESS & LET YOUR SPIRIT MULTIPLY....WE DEEP ENOUGH 2 HANDLE ANYTHING BUT THE US ARMY MY NIGG....DON'T LET 1 PERSON RUIN YOUR SHINE...REAL NIGGAS SHOW THEY FACE...100