YOUNG MEEK-SOUTH AREAS MOST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
meek

yeah thats a real tight cd...i like hardeest in the gardens wit c-bo and that cut boys ranch(x-raided Diss) was hella hard..pick it up

Apr 25, 2002
Down'n'Dirty said:
yea it's banging 4 sho.
a 8.5/10 imo.
An 8.5/10 is like a 4,25/5. That's almost 5 mics! So is that really what you would give it. I give it a 3-3.5/5 cuz MEEK can shine on his own plus his guest features are tight.

Apr 25, 2002
beats aint tight enuff??????? you gotta be fuckin kiddin!!!! Studio Ton came hard as FUCK on this cd!!!!!
I been sayin this since it dropped, this cd is tight as fuck, Meek is hella slept on

an who cares if he dissed Raided, to me that boyz ranch song is hard as hell! listen to what he is actually sayin, that shit has got to be seriously fuckin with X.. I like X too, but dont let the fact that they dont like each other affect weather or not you like Meek

Jul 7, 2002
@fadedashell

AS FAR AS I KNOW MEEK AINT DEAD YET, SO HOWS IT A DEATH WISH? WE ALL KNOW RAIDED WILL COME HARDER THAN MOST EVERYONE IN THE RAP GAME, BUT IT DONT MAKE HIM NO SCARFACE TYPE OF MAFIA MUTHAFUCKA. AINT NO GANGSTA HARDER THAN THE NEXT. I LIKE RAIDED BETTER, BUT THE SOUTH AREAS MOST IS STILL A CLASSIC TO ME. SEEM LIKE PEOPLE BE TAKIN RAP BEEF A LITTLE 2 SERIOUS.

Aug 9, 2002
T-Dubb said:
beats aint tight enuff??????? you gotta be fuckin kiddin!!!! Studio Ton came hard as FUCK on this cd!!!!!
I been sayin this since it dropped, this cd is tight as fuck, Meek is hella slept on

an who cares if he dissed Raided, to me that boyz ranch song is hard as hell! listen to what he is actually sayin, that shit has got to be seriously fuckin with X.. I like X too, but dont let the fact that they dont like each other affect weather or not you like Meek
COMPARED TO BO HIS BEATS AIN'T SHIT. THAT ALBUM WAS DISSAPOINTING. I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO COME HARD LIKE HE DID ON THE WEST BOAST TRIPPIN.

A

Anybody/K

nonfiCKtion said:

COMPARED TO BO HIS BEATS AIN'T SHIT. THAT ALBUM WAS DISSAPOINTING. I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO COME HARD LIKE HE DID ON THE WEST BOAST TRIPPIN.
whatever!! meek is way tighter on his album, he had me questioning my whole upbringing. like damn is raided really like that?!? u know

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
FUCK THE MEEK HATERS!!!!

Meek is tight as fuck...And as for X-Raided & Meek, Meek is the first nigga to put X-Raided and Lynch out. Yall niggaz betta do your home work and stop wolffing dat ying-yang twin shit....Meek is a real nigga, so who ever that NONFAKETION ass nigga is WOLFFING, recognize real talk. Meek put Sac on the map along wit Homicide, if it wasn't for Cowboy, Meek and Homicide, yall wouldn't have the sicc shit.... STOP HATTIN NIGGAZ, And give these catts some respect, where's yall shit at, let me see you come out the pocket wit $100,000 cash cuzz and do the damb thang homies. These niggaz is out on the grind puttin shit together so yall can have muzik to listen to, don't hate the game Cuzz, Meek is my Blood homie and I have repect for that nigga. Keep the shit real, this shit is alot of work.

Aug 9, 2002
Re: FUCK THE MEEK HATERS!!!!

ninaonina said:
Meek is tight as fuck...And as for X-Raided & Meek, Meek is the first nigga to put X-Raided and Lynch out. Yall niggaz betta do your home work and stop wolffing dat ying-yang twin shit....Meek is a real nigga, so who ever that NONFAKETION ass nigga is WOLFFING, recognize real talk. Meek put Sac on the map along wit Homicide, if it wasn't for Cowboy, Meek and Homicide, yall wouldn't have the sicc shit.... STOP HATTIN NIGGAZ, And give these catts some respect, where's yall shit at, let me see you come out the pocket wit $100,000 cash cuzz and do the damb thang homies. These niggaz is out on the grind puttin shit together so yall can have muzik to listen to, don't hate the game Cuzz, Meek is my Blood homie and I have repect for that nigga. Keep the shit real, this shit is alot of work.

SHEEEIIITT. HOMEWORKS BEEN DONE FO SHO. LIKE I SAID HIS ALBUM WAS A DISSAPOINTMENT TO ME. I NEVER SAID HE WASN'T TIGHT AT ALL. YOUR GETTING A LIL TOO PERSONAL OVER THE COMPUTER AND THESE LIL WORDS I TYPE CALLED AN OPINION. BITCH HOW CAN I WOLF AND YOU DON'T HEAR SHIT COME OUTTA MA GRILL. I NEVER HATED THE GAME OR THE PLAYER I'M JUST REAL ENOUGH TO SAY WHAT I FEEL. IF MY POTNAS PUT OUT SOME WEAK SHIT I'M GOING TO TELL HIM HIS SHIT WAS WEAK AND HE CAN'T DO NOTHIN BUT RESPECT MY MIND. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR HOMIES CAUSE THEIR NOT MINE SO WHAT YOU SPEAK ON IS PETTY TO ME CAUSE YOUR NEVER GOIN TO B ME POINT BLANK. SO MOVE ON LIKE MYA. RIDE OUT!!!!!!

Aug 9, 2002
Bayrider 12 said:
Meek's album is hard. I guess everybody's entitled to they opinion but the album is hard and highly slept on.

Peace.

AYE RIGHT ON MANE. AT LEAST YOU KNOW WHAT AN OPINION IS. I'VE LISTENED TO HIS CD BACK AND FOURTH MORE THAN ONCE AND I JUST WASN'T FEELIN IT BUT IT'S ALL GRAVY CAN'T KNOCK THE MANS HUSTLE RIGHT?