why c-bo never collabed with mac dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Maybe they did record music together we just haven't heard it. My guess is that C-Bo is/was on that gangsta music and Mac Dre was on that pimp/mackin' music.

Jun 3, 2006
Mac Dre is dead. That was the deciding factor in collaborating with him.
your not to0 familiar wit thizz ent huh?.......they put out dre shit every month, i stopped fallin for that recycled shit tho......he collabin wit people he never met

Jun 20, 2006
man mac dre was fuckin gangsta....end of story...i could name multiple tracks where dre spit hard.....obviously dude aint listened to enough mac dre....but on another note...BO is str8 hard...gangsta as gangsta can be...

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
your not to0 familiar wit thizz ent huh?.......they put out dre shit every month, i stopped fallin for that recycled shit tho......he collabin wit people he never met
lol. 4real.

Well, he did "collab" with Brotha Lynch who doesn't really talk about the "Pimpin/mackin' shit. Plus, there are hella other people that Thizz has "collaberate" with Dre that, like Jr said... He never even met. Eventually, C-Bo might get on a "totally original" track with Mr. Hicks... because everyone knows that Thizz never recycles shit.

Mar 1, 2006
Mac Dre is dead. That was the deciding factor in collaborating with him.

its seems like c-bo's mob figgas turned to mac dre's mob figgas.
c-bo's artist fat tone was suspected of killing dre. hmmmm. whats reallly going on. fuck all u internet nerds and fuck all u co-signers, sidekicks, and dick riders. this is a question for c-bo. not y'all