WHOS HOTTER THEN GAME?WHOS REALLY THE KING OF WEST? VOTE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS IS CHEWIN GAME WHO IS THE REAL KING OF THE WEST?

• Total voters
Feb 23, 2003
I VOTED FOR KILLA TAY.. HE AND LYNCH ARE THE ONLY WEST COAST RAPPERS WITH LYRICS, I'M GETTIN BURNT OUT ON THAT GANGBANG KILL A MILLION NIGGAZ ON EVERY SONG SHIT... GAME'S LYRICS ARE TOO MANUFACTURED...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I haven't heard anything from the Game that impresses me. Come on this cat go NWa tatood on his chest. He's weak period. I don't care where or what gang he is from.

Jun 22, 2005
homie u put alot of dudes up there who shouldnt even be up there...lmao. and u forgot some people as well.
Im gonna vote for Jacka.
But on the chart Ill cast my vote as well.

Apr 8, 2004
Ra$an said:
the last king we had was pac. and i don't see anybody near doin what he did for the west. a king has to unify the whole west coast and put us back in the public eye like pac and the row did.
thats real...im so tired of people saying this person or that person is king of the west when right now no one has that status.. when they say king of the west for some reason they are thinking of their favorite artist.. that title is bigger than just bringin heat on the mic.. in order to be king of the west you have to unify the whole west coast like pac did, he had niggas from the bay to la on his shit, it was a real movement and we was gettin recognition, like homeboy said we was in the public eye..right now aint nobody on that level, aint no king of the west

Aug 20, 2004
Justin said:
I VOTED FOR KILLA TAY.. HE AND LYNCH ARE THE ONLY WEST COAST RAPPERS WITH LYRICS, I'M GETTIN BURNT OUT ON THAT GANGBANG KILL A MILLION NIGGAZ ON EVERY SONG SHIT... GAME'S LYRICS ARE TOO MANUFACTURED...
UHHHH...AND TAY AND LYNCH DONT RAP ABOUT THAT????A LITTLE CONDESENDING DONT YOU THINK???

game aint tyte enof 2 be called the king of the west, plus he aint servd enof years in the game 2 be one..

by the way..game's first mixtape is the best he have done as a artist in my opinion..on there he eaven rips the mic time 2 time..