who i would like to see the wcm collaborate with in the future

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2003
c.o.s more traccs with him
mitchy slicc
goldie loc
tray dee
phats bossi
mad maxx
kurupt
snoop
more tracc with lil flip
like to hear you guys do a tracc wit some niggaz from the south
i know yall dont go out your way to holla at them niggaz..the ultimate tracc i like to see yall fucc i with is the lox..them niggaz is bringing it...my favorite group out the east..styles and the wcm gang...that would be a banger...plus yall rocced their beats on the cbo mixtape

Jun 9, 2003
whats up to my nig lil cyco loc you got all the real niggaz out here in l.a. waitin for your shit my cuzzin from nutty blocc..them niggaz asked when your shit comin out and my relatives from 60's..i told them i be choppin it wit the mob on the internet...them niggaz is always bangin that blacc gorillas song...when your cd comin out....i would like to see the mob niggaz holla at the lox...i just found out recently when iseen you and killa tay c-bo..down sunset awhile ago that was you in the bacc seat...

Eastwood118

Yeah, my nigga I'm workin' on my shit really hard right now. I got a few more songs to do and then it will be ready to drop. I'ma try to have somethin' for every nigga in every hood to fucc wit you feel me. I'm tryin to make niggas recognize this West Coast shit 1 Mo Time. My shit will probably drop in April around the 20th.

Yeah that was probably me in that bacc seat if you seen Bo & Tay. Niggas bend every corner together so chances are if you seen them then you seen me, and when you see me they ain't gone be to far away either. Let niggas know my shit will be hittin' the streets real soon my nigga. 1.