Who is the best westcoast rapper Today?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
My fav rapper is spice 1 today. Tupac is my fav dead rapper but lots of west cost rap is great, we have bullshit out there.

My most hated rappers are Biggy puffy and jay z......I dont like big becuase I never heard not even 1 good song from him....same with jay z becase the only song I like by him is that one with the white boy slim shadey what ever his name is..........and puffy is just a faggot danceing in all the viedos I dont know I dont think I like any eastcost rap.. the only ones I like from the eastcoast are.......Tupac the outlawz and Nas and nas comes close to being on my fuck the eastcoast list.

Give me some feed back on who is your fav rappers or most hated rappers.

Apr 26, 2002
X-Raided..."Raided words"...... MurderDog

(Yuk,Crooked I,.... only ones holding down the West they hold it down lyrically..story wise and lyrical content..)

Killa Tay
Bo
Lynch

Apr 25, 2002
yea some folks got the west coast dick so far down there throat they cant even begin to give the east coast a chance...how can u speak on such bullshit regarding BIG?...i mean..when it comes to what side you represent..of course its gonna be the west..but how can u say that dumb shit..if u never heard a good biggie track..than u didnt listen...plain and simple

Aug 11, 2003
No Like I said, I never heard a good song by biggie I think there was one that almost made it called juciy or something ... that it was weak also... Biggie is someone that I dont feel and I cant understand why people even liked him to start with.

Oh well that just me Hes weak plain and simple or if you think I am wrong...

Give me some names of good songs he has out I know I have heard his Cds and They where weak but give me some names of songs that you think is tight and i will listen to them and tell you what I think