WHATS WCM'Z OFFCIAL LINE UP OF ARTIST ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
i walked around wit that tradin war stories for bout 30 minutes and put it back, ill wait for a solo...but if its anything like money 2 burn...

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I CAN'T SPEAK 4 THE LABEL...BO RUNS WCM RECORDS..I HAVE MY OWN LABEL WHICH IS PIIMP ENT...WEST COAST MAFIA IS STRONG AS A FAMILY...BUT WE PRETTY MUCH ALL HAVE INDEPENDENT ENDEAVORS UNTIL SOMETHING CRACCS OFF 4 US AS A UNIT..I JUST TALKED 2 BO SO I KNOW HE IS IN THE LAB...WE ALL WORK HARD AND STAY AS BUSY AS WE CAN...RELEASING ALBUMS IS NOT THE EASIEST THING 2 DO NOWDAYS BECUZ THE TURNAROUND ON MONEY IS NOT GUARANTEED..I BEEN DOING A LOT OF SINGLES AND PLAN ON SELLING THEM AS RINGTONES AND DIGITALLY ALSO..ON A REAL NOTE,IF ANYONE NEEDS SOME MUSIC FROM ME..I WILL SELL IT 2 THEM INDEPENDENTLY...JUST REACH OUT 2 ME...I GOT A LOT OF MUSIC AND I COULD USE THE $$$$ UNTIL WE GET SOME LOVE FROM THE POWER PLAYERS...I FEEL LIKE WE ARE THE BLACC MARKET OF THE INDUSTRY SO I'M GOING 2 KEEP MY HUSTLE ROLLIN TIL FURTHER NOTICE...GET AT A SAVAGE!!!1

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
^^K-J WHAT 9-5 JOB WERE YOU WORKIN WHEN YOU QUIT MUSIC??
First i worked at a furniture store then i went to school to be a Network Support Technician so then i was the Operations Technical Manager for a place called The Communication Center. I never really quit i had to take a break from the game which was hella phony to me!! I came fresh off the street's so the whole rap game and it's politics was new and strange to me. So to transform my mind into more of a rapper mentality (or business mentality) then a street mentality, taking a break was like a therapy and a conditioning to be ready to deal wit these snakes in the game!! I HATE to be crossed!! I have everything to gain and nothing to lose feel me?? I give you my word as MAN if yall hear about me gettin got AGAIN in this rap game it will be followed by the news where i will be on the run for man slaughter or dead tryin to kill!! SO MUCH FOR THERAPY!