WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
LETS START A NEW ADRESS BOOK WIT ALL THE HOMIES HOODS BLOODS AND CRIPS , NORTHERNS & SOUTHERNS, BGD, WARDS, HOUSING PROJECTS ETC.... PUT IT DOWN GIVE IT UP FO YO HOOD IN MY NEW GANG BANG ROLO DEX. WE GONNA ALSO CHEC SOME OF THESE BITCH AZZ NIGGAS REFERENCES IF THAT GOT SOME, IF THEY DARE PUT WHAT HOOD THEY CLAIM THEY FROM.. THEY PROBABLY LYING, LOOK LIKE NELLY OR SUMTHIN, HAHA, ...

DO THAT SHIT.......

Apr 25, 2002
Nelly ain't the only thang coming out my section dirty................................

Wait to u hear my dirtys Lyrikal Warfare

Northius County , STL Outsiders on mine

Apr 25, 2002
bo you know anybody in ironwood state prison out in blythe?my brother was locked up over there he's out now but he told me there was sum gbc's over there.

anyway we've been bumpin your shit since early 90's we're still bumpin it.can't wait to peep the new stuff.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Steve-O said:
107 hoova crip u know bout us tulsa boys bo-loc
Not to get off subject, but Steve 0 do you know Baby Co. I was in the fed pen with him in El Reno. What about Ojo(Snow Capone), or Ma-Dog (he's still in right now. He gotta do 10, and he been down for about 7 or 8). I know about you Tulsa niggaz. You got some riders.

LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 26, 2002
attn: this is young rydah from the old siccness i spoke to you once or twice on there bout those cats you was locced up wit down here..whats bay co real name i celieve i kno cuzz ..i dont kno bout those other two cats

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

aint no gangbangin on mines
just an ex-211 artist/young ass go-getter
from the southside 510 hayward to fremont
if any of you purchased a macintosh with a strange barcode attached to it saying 'new haven unified school district' between 1995-1998, then you probably bought it from me :D