WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
Originally Posted by BIG REESE LOC1
That BIG BAD MAD AZZ EAST SIDE SAN JOSE C-BLOCC CRIP GANG 408 ALL DAM DAY, FUCC THOSE WHO OPPOSE.

GIVIN IT UP TO ALL THE RIP GANGS IN SJ408:
CHECCERS BLOCCS, CARTEL CRIP, S.O.S., C-DUBS, FAMILEE CRIP, 7 TREES, KOLLMAR CRIP GANG, VERDE SWAMP DOGS, VALLEY PALMS, A-TOWN, NANCY LANE, STOKESVILLE CRIP, SICC SIDE CRIP, INSANES, C-STREET, FOXDALE,...

too many to list, but you get the picture on what time it is in the 408, oh cant for get my SEASIDE niccas from the PJC, The MOB, and Seaside Family. Even though they area code changed its still 408 out there 40831 all day
WAS IT A HOOD OUT THERE CALL DVC,
DEATH VALLY CRIPS, FROM SAN JOSE
CAUSE my homie was LOCC UP WITH A NICCA
FROM THERE NICCA NAME IS BIG SLIM
FROM THERE
DID THEM 7 TREE UNITE back WITH FAMILY
OR R THEY STILL BEEFIN

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
LOCK TOWN ON MINE...PROUD OF WHERE IM 4RM AND WILL REP IT TIL THE DAY MY FACE IS OPENED UP WIT A ROUND...

MUCH LOVE 2 ALL THE HOMIES B'S C'S AND NORTHERNS...ITS ALL LOVE 4RM MY SECTOR

DEUCE OH NINA

Aug 20, 2003
DONT GET IT TWISTED MR.SMOKIE ESSJ .V.N.U. VARRIO NORTENO'S UNIDO'S XIV ALL DAY EVERY DAY PUTTING THE SMASH DOWN ON ALL RIVALS IN THE SJ TOWN.

HERE'S SOME OF THE MANY HOMEBOY SETS IN MY TOWN.

EL HOYO PALMA EHP
CAPITOL PARK
VARRIO NORTE GRANDE
BARRIO MAS LOCOS
14TH ST
HORSESHOE PARK
12TH ST
MAYFAIR
SANDERS
JACKSON KINGS
MIDTOWN NORTENOS
BIG TIME NORTENOS BTN
M STREET
BIG EASTSIDE
CHECKERS
WESTSIDE MOB

AND THERES MORE ALOT MORE WE ALL KNOW WHO RUNS THE SAN JO TOWN....

Jun 21, 2003
www.gubb.nu
Amaretto
Noble

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i ain't bangin...ain't no need fo' that over here :D

A.K.A. €rnutz-FliP$

as homeboy said, almost no need to here in sweden, even though my hometown gothenburg has some gang shit poppin off, chill on that homies, to many die too young, i rep that 413-414 linné/majorna hoods, gothenburg, sweden.........

Apr 6, 2004
LIL C.S. said:
First off much respect Bo-Loc. I got homies in the pen that told me that your a real one loco, cuz you know some of these niggas in the rap game got some fans fooled like they real ones from what they spit, not how they lived.

Givin' it up...

LIL C.S. 44th st. (40's) East Dago Mob Crips. Bangin' befo' '87. San Diego, CA

Credentials

Ceritified. Dago street legend. Young rider/baller in the crazy 80's. Got indicted by the feds. Did over 8 yrs. straight. Got respect from puttin' in work on the streets and in the pen. Been through it and will still do it. Ask any nigga from Dago that's deep in the game and know's Dago history, not these late 90's, 2000 bangers, and they'll know about me.

Music
Got out in late '98 started my own label Ghetto World Records and put out my first album, LIL C.S. "Ghetto Classics" with just me and the homies. Did cool. Got in the source and murder dog www.ghettoworld.com/press.htm . Doubled my money and some...

New album LIL C.S. "Dollars & Sins" feat. Jayo Felony, Bad Azz, Brotha Lynch, Mac Dre, The Mobstaz and more...Straight smashin'. Critically acclaimed. Voted top 40 best of 2001 in Murder Dog, and I got an interview in the new issue on the page right before Luni's interview(I was going to try and get you on this album, but you were in the pen when I was recording it. My nigga I-Rocc told me that). I got my own forum on here under Ghetto World Records, and my website is www.ghettoworld.com . Might see ya'll at that Denver show June 9th, but I don't know yet.

It's some real ones on here, but anytime a nigga starts gettin' too much love, the haters will surface. It's all part of the game, so keep smashin' loco, and don't even trip off of em'. 4's up. LIL C.S.
,,WhAT UpS hoMEBoYS?I rePS foR WEStSIDE SAn DIEGo linda vista...GanG injuNctIOn muthaFUkkERS..JUS WANnA SAy """LiL C.S." BeeN reppiN S.D. tHE REAL WAY...HE REALLY PUTS IT DOWB OUT HERE FOR MY CITY..I SUPPORT ANY SAN DAGO ARTIST...THATS THE WAY IT SPOSE TO BE..ALRATO HOMIES...ONE NINE ZERO FOUR ALL DAY E'DAY..LIL C.S...GET AT ME ABOUT SOME GRAPHIC WORK DAWG..ILL DO IT FREE OF [email protected] JUS BOUGHT THAT DVD FROM FAM BAM..JENNIFER MUSIC WORLD..

Apr 6, 2004
Lettaz said:
lol@deez niggas Gang Banging online.....Gettin cards pulled and all types of shit

I DONT GANG BANG.....IM FROM DC METRO (NORTHERN VA MOSTLY) & HARRISBURG PA

SO DISRESPECT IT AND GETCHA FAGGOT RIBS OPENED UP...
SHUT THE FUCK UP..YOU AINT EVEN UP ON GAME ABOUT THE WEST COAST FAGGOT.KEEP YOU AND THE NEPTUNES OVER THERE FUKKA.MEXICANO "G'S
SAN DIEGO

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
L7 Blood

Wallnutz said:
Enutt77 said:
East side Piru Rollin 80's Blood Gang [/QUOTE

you reppin Skyline but you the one asking why your hood is feudin with Lincoln

WTF
If yo square ass look at my location Blood you can peep I don't live in Kali no mo mark. Blood don't ever come at Ru like that. The only Wallnutz I know is from the East-so don't use that name no more. As far as the thread nigga I already know why niggas is funkin. I wanted to see what other fools had to say while the whole time giving both hoods props and hoping that niggas would see that B-Dogs is wrapped way tighter than them other niggas. And if you was wondering the reason why they funking- that's easy, they the two deepest sets outta Bloods or rips in Dago. So baby nutz, the thread is what set u from. Where you from Blood? You probably a civilian- a bitch ass civilian :mad:

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
jaY_eF_eS 1904 said:
,,WhAT UpS hoMEBoYS?I rePS foR WEStSIDE SAn DIEGo linda vista...GanG injuNctIOn muthaFUkkERS..JUS WANnA SAy """LiL C.S." BeeN reppiN S.D. tHE REAL WAY...HE REALLY PUTS IT DOWB OUT HERE FOR MY CITY..I SUPPORT ANY SAN DAGO ARTIST...THATS THE WAY IT SPOSE TO BE..ALRATO HOMIES...ONE NINE ZERO FOUR ALL DAY E'DAY..LIL C.S...GET AT ME ABOUT SOME GRAPHIC WORK DAWG..ILL DO IT FREE OF [email protected] JUS BOUGHT THAT DVD FROM FAM BAM..JENNIFER MUSIC WORLD..
you know anyone that (might) go by the name SiCc DrUnK?

Apr 6, 2004
WINTER$ -WXIVTA$ 530/'ol $chool 91$iccne$$
North$ideRidaz
We may B small but we holdin' R own up on the$e punk azz $crap$
in da 916,707, N 530
FUCK b$L N all other Woodland $craps, fuck Dixon $craps we run U bitchaz
That Boy Jd Puttin' It Down $ince '92
Much luv 2 all the North $ide homies
from Woodland N Sac N mi lil' prima comin' up in Hayward 510

Aug 15, 2002
Enutt77 said:
If yo square ass look at my location Blood you can peep I don't live in Kali no mo mark. Blood don't ever come at Ru like that. The only Wallnutz I know is from the East-so don't use that name no more. As far as the thread nigga I already know why niggas is funkin. I wanted to see what other fools had to say while the whole time giving both hoods props and hoping that niggas would see that B-Dogs is wrapped way tighter than them other niggas. And if you was wondering the reason why they funking- that's easy, they the two deepest sets outta Bloods or rips in Dago. So baby nutz, the thread is what set u from. Where you from Blood? You probably a civilian- a bitch ass civilian :mad:

damn nigga no reason to get pissed...wasnt nobody tryna get at you on some shit...this is the internet homie and i can see your heart beatin fast as hell over there...you was in a thread asking a question about some shit that you obviously know the answer to ...thats all i was questioning is why you were asking...cuz you coulda asked differntly and it would have made more sense cuz you didnt even really get any answers if i remember that shit correctly...do i bang??? nah man i dont im a 26 year old businessmen and growing up i moved around dago too much to pick a hood to bang even if i wanted to...so if you feel disrespected cuz i was confused by your post then thats on you homie