WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
NOR CAL LOC

WAS UP HOMIE? EVERY BODY PROUD TO C WHERE THEY FROM , BUT NIGGAS AINT ACTIVELY BANGIN NO MORE. BO BROTHER A BLOOD, CUZZINS BLOODS , I GOT FAMILY BLOODS, SO THAT MEAN YOU DONT FUC WIT THEM? NAW IT DONT. THE ONLY COLORS WE CARE BOUT IS GREEN. NIGGA READY TO KILL FO THAT ONE, FO SHO. BUT AINT NO BODY RETIRING GANG BANGIN, THATS THE REAL. ALL COLORS NEED TO CUM TOGETHER LIKE THE MAFIA, AND GET THIS MONEY. THE MESSAGE HE SENDS IS FOR ALL GANGS AND THE WEST COAST. ITS FOR THE DOPE DEALERS, BLOODS AND CRIPS. YALL BETTER WAKE UP FO ITS TO LATE.WE SELLIN RECORDS AND TRYIN TO WORK WIT ANYBODY BOUT MAKIN SOME MONEY PERIOD. BLOODS OR CRIPS. ITS REAL

Jun 20, 2002
fuck c-lim

fuck c-lim and his bitch ass hood cuzz on the c..let a nigga know when you doing a show in l.a. or promoting so we can handle this shit cuzz. i hate niggas trying to act hard to a bunch of whiteboys on the internet..let the streets do the talking nigga...you run yo mouth to much cuzz..get at me..southside compton crip..representin that nutty blocc compton crip..
free bg knoccout
free lil bulloc
what's up to my cousin keitarock i told you u shouldn't run wit that nigga suge knight..but you still representin nhc rollin 60's..what's up to my cuzzin big freeze from kelly you know its 187 on hollyhood and fruittown slobs..

May 16, 2002
Re: fuck c-lim

baby nut said:
fuck c-lim and his bitch ass hood cuzz on the c..let a nigga know when you doing a show in l.a. or promoting so we can handle this shit cuzz. i hate niggas trying to act hard to a bunch of whiteboys on the internet..let the streets do the talking nigga...you run yo mouth to much cuzz..get at me..southside compton crip..representin that nutty blocc compton crip..
free bg knoccout
free lil bulloc
what's up to my cousin keitarock i told you u shouldn't run wit that nigga suge knight..but you still representin nhc rollin 60's..what's up to my cuzzin big freeze from kelly you know its 187 on hollyhood and fruittown slobs..
nigga you need to stop going to www.streetgangs.com and stop perpin' ya bitch ass nigga :devious:

keita don't run wit suge knight!!!! :rolleyes:

L

Lil Space Ghost

time to get served muthafuccaz i hope ya'll ready...

a loc checc this out, lil ghost finna get wit ya'll muthafuccaz

lil ol bitch ass niggaz perpetratin CRIP

nigga this the REAL SOUTH CENTRAL hoodsta

muthafuccaz fixin to get put in they place and thas on Rollin 90 Crip nigga this shit aint no joke

u got niggaz like mafipak an all these other corny soundin muthafuccaz talkin on tha CRIP CARD nigga like u know wes really goin down but nigga , u best cacc up off tha nutts of some REAL RIDAZ

nigga this aint bout no rappin, fucc a gottdam rap, this real niggaz from tha streets bangin and puttin it down fo that Crip thang, real killaz loc

this aint no movies muthafucca, this aint no rap song, THIS REALITY , and reality is 10 times harder then yo worst movie or gangsta rap song , muthafuccaz dont know tha real
u lil busta ass niggaz muthafuccaz need to ce touched

muthafucca that shit aint funny so dont laugh, or i'ma bank yo bitch ass through yo screen dumbass nigga i aint playin with u muthafuccaz on crip

niggaz like me put it down for the real Crips , so niggaz could say they Crip and ce proud

we got lil bitch ass niggaz runnin around saggin in they diapers muthafuccaz like mafipak claimin crip this n that u muthafuccaz aint knowin tha first thang bout REAL CRIPPIN, i know all my OGs feel me on this one

niggaz puttin dirt on the Crip name, like we some ole buster ass niggaz, u got niggaz claimin crip thinkin they crip just cuz they kicced it with some Crips but nigga that dont make u no killa, muthafucca i dont give a fucc if u hung with some bitch ass hoochie coochies, aint nobody heard of yo bitch ass set 25th an all that boo shit nigga , ya'll can eat a dicc as far as i'm concerned, nigga get me heated and i might go down to yo hood right now and let em niggaz have it

on Crip u niggaz bout to get shut down, muthafucca its on one mo time, i'm bringin some OGs outta retirement and ya'll fake ass perpetratin on Crip ass niggaz finna get it in tha worst way, thas on my dead homiez

i'm out this muthafucca, WESTSIDE RICH ROLLIN 9-0 N-HOOD CRIP GANG

Apr 25, 2002
im not a crip, but im gonna speak on this cuz there aint shit u can do about it...first off, why did fools take a "organization" that was started for the purpose of protecting their run down community (hence C.ommunity R.evolution I.n P.rogress) against gang violence and all that, and turn it into the exact thing they were tryin to eliminate??? u really shouldnt even be callin yourself a crip if your out shootin fuckers, sellin drugs to kids, stealin cars, and all that bullshit. when the crips were formed, it wasnt about bein the "hardest gangsta" in the "hood". it was about gettin rid of corruption and makin sure youre friends and family stayed safe. better ask THE motherfucker who started it all, i can garuntee u hell tell u the same thing. then he'd probably tell u that u arent a real crip....then what??? u just got told by the numero uno OG cripster that u aint real??? damn...

oh, and lil captain kirk, just cuz u havent heard of somebodies set or it isnt in south central los angeles doesnt mean it aint a set. think about how many crips were actually initiated....now think of how many moved away, were sent to prison somewhere or whatever the fuck, they had to make some new home boys. maybe they, being real crips, decided or got word from an OG or whatever u "have to do to make it official", to start a new set where they were newly located at. ever cross your mind???.....probably not

one more thing.....list to me all the nacessary credentials u must have to be dubbed an "OG crip"

Re: time to get served muthafuccaz i hope ya'll ready...

Lil Space Ghost said:

muthafuccaz fixin to get put in they place and thas on Rollin 90 Crip nigga this shit aint no joke

u got niggaz like mafipak an all these other corny soundin muthafuccaz talkin on tha CRIP CARD nigga like u know wes really goin down but nigga , u best cacc up off tha nutts of some REAL RIDAZ

nigga this aint bout no rappin, fucc a gottdam rap, this real niggaz from tha streets bangin and puttin it down fo that Crip thang, real killaz loc

this aint no movies muthafucca, this aint no rap song, THIS REALITY , and reality is 10 times harder then yo worst movie or gangsta rap song , muthafuccaz dont know tha real

muthafucca that shit aint funny so dont laugh, or i'ma bank yo bitch ass through yo screen dumbass nigga i aint playin with u muthafuccaz on crip

niggaz like me put it down for the real Crips , so niggaz could say they Crip and ce proud

we got lil bitch ass niggaz runnin around saggin in they diapers muthafuccaz like mafipak claimin crip this n that u muthafuccaz aint knowin tha first thang bout REAL CRIPPIN, i know all my OGs feel me on this one

niggaz puttin dirt on the Crip name, like we some ole buster ass niggaz, u got niggaz claimin crip thinkin they crip just cuz they kicced it with some Crips but nigga that dont make u no killa, muthafucca i dont give a fucc if u hung with some bitch ass hoochie coochies, aint nobody heard of yo bitch ass set 25th an all that boo shit nigga , ya'll can eat a dicc as far as i'm concerned, nigga get me heated and i might go down to yo hood right now and let em niggaz have it

on Crip u niggaz bout to get shut down, muthafucca its on one mo time, i'm bringin some OGs outta retirement and ya'll fake ass perpetratin on Crip ass niggaz finna get it in tha worst way, thas on my dead homiez

I think this is that dude FuckYoDeadHomie...types just like em...

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Re: Re: time to get served muthafuccaz i hope ya'll ready...

Jae-El said:

I think this is that dude FuckYoDeadHomie...types just like em...
Yep,It's Don Mega....he uses the same lightbulb on every post.He must really be into the gang lifestyle,and goes and rents video after video,because he almost sounds legit,but his I.P. address always gives him away.LOLerz

Dukes is probably in the GANG UNIT out there in Cali...lol

undercover:chinese: brother

Jul 3, 2002
profiles.yahoo.com
Re: time to get served muthafuccaz i hope ya'll ready...

Lil Space Ghost said:

who u talkin too