WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-LIM

@ BABY NUTT

you aint from compton cuzz

cuzz I coNnect wit compton from poke st on down...you bitcH azz nigga

you a under cover siccmade fan ya faggot

your probaly ripenbutt....I GOT LUV 4 COMPTON......C-LIM

FUCC SICCMADE!!!!!!!!!:devious:

May 4, 2002
fuck that gangbangin shit.....niggaz need to revolutionize and ride on bigger and harder terms......the biggest gangbangers wear blue nigga, and they aint no crips....now who can feel that??? i got respect for all my niggaz of all aspects of life....but outta all the homies thats gone... all niggaz do is go back to the same shit??? who is you really ridin for??? its 2002....aint nobody from yo hood printed the words thats on the sign on your block....but yet and still we quick to scream nigga this whoopty whoop...and whopty whop.....u can call me a lifebanger nigga....cause anybody tryin to jeopardize my life....is gettin touched....simple and plain......its time to organize....its too many sloppy riders out here......

Jun 12, 2002
I dont bang,

Done dodged death a grip of times tho in West Beirut, ill tell you that shit. You mothafuckin gangstas out here be duckin from peazy ass 9 slugs, while I be duckin from missles and rockets n shit (Howins, Howsers, Katyochas, you name it they tried on us) I survived that shit, a mothafucka hard to kill. lol

Im currently in Santa Ana tho

Apr 25, 2002
SYKO said:
fuck that gangbangin shit.....niggaz need to revolutionize and ride on bigger and harder terms......the biggest gangbangers wear blue nigga, and they aint no crips....now who can feel that??? i got respect for all my niggaz of all aspects of life....but outta all the homies thats gone... all niggaz do is go back to the same shit??? who is you really ridin for??? its 2002....aint nobody from yo hood printed the words thats on the sign on your block....but yet and still we quick to scream nigga this whoopty whoop...and whopty whop.....u can call me a lifebanger nigga....cause anybody tryin to jeopardize my life....is gettin touched....simple and plain......its time to organize....its too many sloppy riders out here......
real fuckin type....dont bang a set, never wanted to. i ride for those i love and my motherfuckin self, D.M.K.

good to see u put bullshit aside and spit some real shit

May 21, 2002
4 SHO i'm goin 2 b puttin it down 4 tha EAST BAY IX II V NORTHERN CALI, i don't bang but i got much respect 4 all tha Nortes kliquez tryin 2 hustle thru diz fucced up society and tryin 2 survive cause bitch made suckaz b comin fake and jeaolusy b pollutin there heartz, pluz much respect 4 all tha other homiez dat b puttin down 4 there cliquez or hoodz, KEEP IT REAL HOMIEZ

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
@syke

I feel wachu sayin homie.. i know u blocc affiliated in the central, nigga... but its true wachu talkin bout.
but a nigga like me just feel like i gotta represent 4 my killaz, u feel me? it aint about the sign on the blocc, its bout my niggaz.. and they stucc wit me and was ridin wit me thru thicc and thin, so i aint got no choice but to represent 4 my hittaz.

Apr 25, 2002
Fuckin' stupid ass retard.......

Supah Sperm said:
a loc, check this out groove

mafiapak u's a fake ass crip, quit claimin crip nigga givin real locs a bad name, a real crip woulda emptied out a clip on them ese fooz)))I think this cat be on some menace to society shit..shut your mouth!he knows he aint no 107 hoover,shit your from 21 jump street bitch.I don't know mafiapak like on the personal note,but i know about them 25 Terrace's..if someones' a fuckin' MORON enough to sit on here and try to claim they would fight 10-20 fools,you got some serious issues..c'mon,now.Not too long ago a mobb of about 15 crips(i used to RIIIDE for the 8-5block north side B'z,don't no more cause the hood never stayed real to each other)tried to smobb on me for some shit that happened 5-6 years ago,i didnt even recognize these mu'fuckas..this fool says''remember me?'' i'm like naw,he's like''you beat my ass and chased me down the block chuckin' rocks at me n my homie''...''huh?''....so i tells him you sound like a li'l girl cryin' about some shit like that..where was your homie,why didnt he jump in?..then i guess the other cat i clowned on way the fuck back..steps up and says''yeah wsup now cuzz?''i seen two more cars pull up cause all this time the other crip was on his cell...boom..niggas all rushin' out the car..my girls' with me and her homegirl..they just talkin' loud shit..i'm like fuck,these broads are going to make this even worse(didnt have a strap,had a shank in the car,couldnt get to it)so i'm like well so what you wanna do to the tall fat crip i first spoke to..he screamed get 'im cuzz...i pushed fatboy to the ground and bailed..mind you i'm not big,i'm like 5'7''-5'8'' 180lbs,i aint super man.......i heard them comin' so i ran up into a parking garage and saw a metal rake,busted the wood handle..had me a weapon in case fools rush me i'm takin' a couple....make a long story short...and get str8 to the point...if you dont run in them situations when your solo...you most likely gon' die or even worse,winde up paralyzed and cant fuck nomore...i would rather die tell ya truth!!!!so the point is...shut the fuck up supah splerge

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
@MR. VILLIAN

Cuzz, dont even trip on that perpetratin ass nigga supah sperm aka fuckyodeadhomie. I already xposed him.. he was tryin 2 bang Avalon Gangsta Crip on here, under the handle FuckYoDeadHomie.. and when niggaz on here xposed him, he changed his handle to Supah SPerm and tryed to bang 107.. or Eight trey hoova... plus, he was on another post sayin hes a sureno, fuccin sewer rat. 'empty a clip on them ese fools' HAHAHHA this lil computer bitch thinks this shit is like the movies.
SUPAH SPERM: QUIT JOCCIN THIS LIFESTYLE, I GOT REAL HOMIES IN THE GRAVE, I GOT A REAL BULLET IN MY BODY, THIS IS REAL LIFE, ITS NOT A GAME, ITS REAL OUT HERE.

BTW, Mr. Villian... Yeah, im bangin the 25th... but we dont fucc wit emperor p and them no more.. they white rags, we blue rags, cuz when we was funkin with the rollin 90's, that nigga P was no where 2 be found... plus all the niggaz that started bangin terrace was from 74 Hoova anyway, so we went bacc to the roots and now its FMC Life.. Terrace niggaz kicc it in the central, we C in the South End... where you from homie? holla

Apr 25, 2002
@MAFIA PAK

I USED TO BANG WITH THEM 85TH AND AURORA CATS..THE LIME HOODS & NSB....DONT NOMORE CAUSE I AINT FEELIN' THAT BANG'N SHIT..BUT YEAH I HEARD SOME OF YOUR SHIT ON MP3..TIGHT

Jun 13, 2002
Mr. Hogan bka. CRAZY CAPONE HOGAN SIDE , Waz up Bo I thought this post was to let niggaz know where you from and where you at instead of talkin like they the hardest nigga alive. Throwin up my slogan this loc from HOGAN

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
JUST TO LET U NO

DIS MAKFULLY FROM STOCKTON, WE OVER HERE AT SLICC PAK'S SPOT JUSS CHILLIN AN SHIT.BUT N-E WAYZ YALL NEED TO LOOK OUT FO OUR NEW COMPILATION COMMIN OUT. WE DA FELLOW CRIMIEZ. OUR SHIT BANGIN NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!DIS NIGHTINGALE ON MINE!!!!!!!!!