WELCOME HOME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
JUST WANTED 2 MAKE A THREAD 4 THE HOMIE BO AND WELCOME HIM BACC 2 NORTHERN CALI...ITS BEEN A MINUTE!!! MAYBE SOME OF THE DIEHARD BO FANS WILL GET WHAT THEY WANT WITH HIM BEING BACC IN A WEST COAST ENVIRONMENT...WE GONE KEEP IT GANGSTA!!! SO GO AHEAD AND LEAVE SOME POSTS AND LETS SHOW OUR APPRECIATION 4 THE MOBFATHER!! MAYBE WE CAN GET HIM 2 COME BACC ON THE SICCNESS AND PARTICIPATE AGAIN...MOBBY TIL THE CASKET DROP!!!-IT AINT OVER ITS THE TAKEOVER!!!:cool:

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Good that he's back. Lynch and X-Raided are recordin and droppin new shit soon, so I hope C-Bo can do it as well. Them three should do at least a track together!

Other than that I'm hoping for C-Bo/Killa Tay collabos!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Look I will always be a fan of c-bo's music butI havent really felt a c-bo album since tell my casket drops....

It seems to me his music had too much of a L.A influence and latly a down southish feel to some of the tracks and albums I herd.

So with that said I hope this move back gives us that NORTHERN CALI MOBB MUSIC Bo created his carrer with...

To me thats when bo's at his best...get back to ya roots bo and show these new rap cats how to make that treal gangsta shit...belive me mutha fuckaz in these streets been watin for bo to come with that Sacramento gangsta music, feel me.

Welcome back...

Nov 14, 2002
Welcome back Big Bo Loc!

After hearin Killa tay & Laroo new album i feel muthafuckaz are in for a big suprise for 2010!that album gave me great hope for rap next year.:cool:

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Look I will always be a fan of c-bo's music butI havent really felt a c-bo album since tell my casket drops....

It seems to me his music had too much of a L.A influence and latly a down southish feel to some of the tracks and albums I herd.

So with that said I hope this move back gives us that NORTHERN CALI MOBB MUSIC Bo created his carrer with...

To me thats when bo's at his best...get back to ya roots bo and show these new rap cats how to make that treal gangsta shit...belive me mutha fuckaz in these streets been watin for bo to come with that Sacramento gangsta music, feel me.

Welcome back...
i wanna hear a new C-BO album that soundz like "Tales From The Crypt" and all his classic stuff from the 90's, and those beats that was on those albums soundz alot better than all the new shit, but the reason that he doesnt have those typa beats on his new shit is maybe he thinks that sound is outdated, but i think they need 2 bring that Mob-shit back because i still listen 2 that Tales From The Crypt & Til My Casket Drops without skipping any songz