Thug Lords The Thug Money Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YEH...NICE COVER...IT'S ABOUT 2 YEARS OLD THOUGH....I KNOW YUK & BO HAD A DISAGREEMENT RECENTLY & BO CALLED YUK A WEENIE(REAL SHIT)...I THINK THEY MAKE GOOD MUSIC TOGETHER BUT I HOPE THE FANS RECOGNIZE IT AS A BUSINESS VENTURE & NOT A GROUP!!!100

Mar 5, 2005
YEH...NICE COVER...IT'S ABOUT 2 YEARS OLD THOUGH....I KNOW YUK & BO HAD A DISAGREEMENT RECENTLY & BO CALLED YUK A WEENIE(REAL SHIT)...I THINK THEY MAKE GOOD MUSIC TOGETHER BUT I HOPE THE FANS RECOGNIZE IT AS A BUSINESS VENTURE & NOT A GROUP!!!100
u mean the cover is 2 years old or the music on the album? cuz that photo shoot is pretty new it was done like at the end of 2008.

Sep 10, 2002
I tried that a while ago but the names was wack!! Let's test my theory!! Come up wit a name for a K-J and Tay Capone album!!! Lol
Tay politely declined. I got an idea tho. Come up wit a tight acronym for Fresno. If it aint already been done.

Apr 25, 2002
YUK said in a recent interview that him & BO's relationship was how him & NUMSKULL used to be. He said that they were like brothers. Brothers have disagreements but in the end they still family. What's yo take on it TAY cause that conflicts with your previous statement.

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
Killa teezy!!! why did Bo call Yuk a Weenie?????