Tay wtf happened to Geer Gang Crips

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2009
Man I hit Adams & Redondo nothing but 18th street hit ups. Labrea Fairfax Jefferson not one damn GGC hit up. Playboys and 18th street ran all yall niggaz out of there. GGC used to be on deck in 85,86 not one nigga posted block after block.

RIP J Fly GGC

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I GOT PUT ON GEER GANG IN 1983...4 YOU 2 ASK ME THAT QUESTION IN 2009 IS KINDA ABSURD 2 ME..THAT'S WHAT I REP TIL THE CASKET...AS FAR AS LIVING THERE..I MOVED 2 ROWLAND HEIGHTS FROM WESTHAVEN ST.(HAUSER AND ADAMS) IN 85...EVEN THEN MOST OF THE OG'S WERE IN THE PEN...WE WERE ONLY ABOUT 40 DEEP...BUT I WAS A REAL PART OF A REAL NEIGHBORHOOD AT THE TIME..GEER GANG MAY NOT BE AS ACTIVE AS BEFORE BUT THE MEMBERS ARE PRESENT IN CALIFORNIA AND DENVER WITH NOTHING 2 PROVE 2 ANYBODY ON THE INTERNET...IT IS WHAT IT IS CUZZ...DEUCES WILD...GGC/WCM WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??

Mar 10, 2009
^^^ Cause he is now Dependable Rog!
Not at all. I was asking Tay about the Geers because I haven't seen any of them on the blocks and homies were saying 18th street had snitched on all of them to get them off the streets. As for as being smeeze I don't even fuck with any Coast members. I don't fuck with the whole Movin Coast II Coast movement. Coast niggaz are professional rapist and I don't fuck wit rapists. And Im from Original Kelly Hustlers we predate Kelly Park CC.