STAY TUNED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Me and C-Bo will be droppin our solo albums on the same day this summer.plans in progress now...thx 2 everyone who supports WCM. We are now 50/50 business partners and moving forward as WEST COAST MAFIA RECORDS so stay tuned and expect solid music from us and the new talent we will be producing together.WCM100

Feb 23, 2003
NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL BIG BUSINESS!!! BUT WHAT ROLE DOES T-PO PLAY IN THIS?? IS PIIMP ENT MERGED IN WITH THIS DEAL ASWELL?? HOW DID THIS ALL COME ABOUT?? TAY ALL THE MUSIC YOU GOT LOCKED IN THE CHAMBER IS FINALLY GONNA HIT THE STREETS!! TIME TO FLOOD THE MARKET THE GAME/WORLD NEEDS IT

Feb 14, 2004
That's awesome news start from skratch and do it right awol and the mobfigaz cyco, spade, and 151! Is there any chance of luni getn down w big bo locco!? Advirtise albums w covers like back in the Day. I'm glad bo will have ur help l just wish it have been sooner! I think did a good job by going down south it made WCM bigger bcuz he's already respectd on the west! Just now the music has to be topnotch! Good luck l wish u guys success

Apr 25, 2002
I hope this ish goes down forreal. I don't give a f*ck who cops what but I've been wanting and waiting on a new KILLA TAY cd since MOMENT OF TRUTH collab. Get er done!!!

Apr 25, 2002
@TAY CAPONE

Name them. I have heard/read about a few of them on the siccness and the feedback was hit or miss. I don't wanna hear no collab albums from no unknowns who ain't hitting on nada. I want a KILLA TAY solo wit some top notch production that matches yo lyrical ability. I told you b4 that my problem wit yo solo albums is the production never keeps up wit yo lyrics. You and Z RO both have that problem. Yall crazy stupid wit that delivery and mic command but yall settle for rapping over some subpar beats. The crazy thing is I was listening to MR MAFIOSO last Friday and it made me think that well if he never drops anymore music at least I have something that I can always enjoy. You were at yo best during WESTCOAST TRIPPIN vol. 1 MOMENT OF TRUTH and a song called COLD GAME off that HEATED SPEECHES comp. and on TAC solo album. That "dump dump" song is so heavy to this day that I'm bout to find it and ride out to it in a minute.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WHAT SOLO ALBUMS ARE U SPEAKIN ON? AND WHO DO U THINK HAS TOP NOTCH PRODUCTION IN 2011?
I FEEL LIKE ALL THE ALBUMS I PUT TOGETHER OR PRODUCE MYSELF ARE SOLID.I CANT HELP IT IF PEOPLE ONLY HEAR COLLABS OR EFFORTS 2 ESTABLISH MY LABEL...I JUST DO A LOT OF WORK HOMIE.HOW ITS DISTRIBUTED IS OUT OF MY HANDS...
OK,SINCE MOMENT OF TRUTH-
PAPER POLITICIANS
FWTMIAP(me and laroo)
MONEY AND MUSCLE(w/skiem from KC)
GORILLA GANG(2 discs)
and the latest WE ON THAT MOB SHIT...i also have some cool feautures on WEST COAST RYDERS vol.5
and like i said before...i have about 5 yrs of solo material in the vault but havent had the urge 2 release it becuz i paid 4 everything myself and giving it away 4 free would be taking a loss imo. hopefully some better opportunities arise in the near future.1

Apr 25, 2002
Yea I want that LAROO cd but it was a digital only release right? How can I get my hands on a hard copy? Holla back. 5 years of solo material? I understand what you mean about not giving away music for free. That's helping mess up the money flow too. 5 years of solo material? Nigga! WTF!!! I'm sitting up every week joking about "the new KILLA TAY cd dropping soon" wit my wife and you sitting on 5 YEARS worth of material. I oughtta sue you

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THE ONLY DIGITAL RELEASE I EVER PUT OUT WAS MY LAST ALBUM "WE ON THE MOB SHIT" THRU 101 DISTR.
ME AND LAROO'S PROJECT CAME OUT IN 2009.I GOT A FEW COPIES LEFT IF U CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE.ITS CALLED "fu**in with the mob is a privelege".YEE

Apr 25, 2002
Its up to you. My money=yo pockets. Yo cd=my listening pleasure. So cool if you do, oh well if ya don't. I got so many cds this month that I'm playing catch up anyway. I got a gang of cds all over my crib, car, and everywhere else. Where's that MR MAFIOSO...ha ha ha