LUNI NOT ON AWOL REUNION?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I THINK THATS FUCT UP
HIM & BO WOULD BE THE COLDEST COMBO
TAYS COOL MARVA & LAROO
BUT COLE'S THE ONE WHO KEPT IT MOST CONSISTANT
HE DROPS NOTHIN BUT SOLID CD'S
SO DOES THAT MEAN NO DOSIA 2?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
His first two albums were cool especially "Million Words, Million Dollars" but the features and beats is what made that album in my opinion (taking nothing away the Lunasicc). Once he switched up to that raspy voice I quit listening to his music and stopped buying his albums. I hear you about that raspy voice... some artists sound cool with it (like Yukmouth and Keak) but Luni and Guce don't sound right.

As far as being the most consistant artist on AWOL, that would easily go to C-BO as far as albums went. TC was the most consistant with the lyrics. Just my opinion though...

Jun 3, 2006
His first two albums were cool especially "Million Words, Million Dollars" but the features and beats is what made that album in my opinion (taking nothing away the Lunasicc). Once he switched up to that raspy voice I quit listening to his music and stopped buying his albums. I hear you about that raspy voice... some artists sound cool with it (like Yukmouth and Keak) but Luni and Guce don't sound right.

As far as being the most consistant artist on AWOL, that would easily go to C-BO as far as albums went. TC was the most consistant with the lyrics. Just my opinion though...
you aint fuckin wit lunicoleone.com??.....nice song wit mac dre on it.......

Feb 14, 2004
YOU GUYS R TRIPN LUNI WITH BO TAY LAROO PIZZO MARVA
THAT WOULD BE FIRE HE'LL BRING A WHOLE DIFFERENT FEEL 2 THAT PROJECT
I REMEBER IN THAT THUG RELIGION CD THE WERE TALKIN DOWN ON DUDE
HE IS THE COLDEST OUT THE CLICC IN MY OPINION
THAT SONG ALL I EVER WANTD 2 DO? FUCC FRIENDZ
NOTHIN BUT BANGERS FROM DUDE

May 30, 2006
I said it once & I'll say it a thousand more times. Lunasicc was good, Luni Coleone sucked. When he changed his name, he changed his style & flow & was weak as fuck. He also seems like a trend follower. Don't ask me how, just listen to his shit.

Like I was saying.... all of that fucking screaming & yelling " Its Luni Coleone/repping all nite long" sounds stupid as fuck. Those are A-B-C rhymes that I would expect from someone like Jeezy or TI, not by a nigga that was raised under the GBC hip hop umbrella. He's prolly the second worst rapper to ever come from the Gardens. Doc is the first of course.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
^^^^LOL..I FEEL THAT...THERE'S NO BEEF IT IS WHAT IT IS...& IF I EVER HAVE 2 GET TECHNICAL I WILL BUT 4 NOW I'LL LET EVERYONE ASSUME & RUN THEIR MOUTHS..I DON'T PERSONALLY ATTACC ANYONE UNLESS THEY DESERVE THE HONOR....BOTTOM LINE.WCM/PIIMP100

Dec 3, 2003
hav anybody seen luni lately, that nigga looks finish'd. not 2 disrespect dude bcuz i kno he got sick a cell but he has fallen off, mayb he needs 2 go back 2 tha draw'n board. syko ced he's bring'n tha lunasicc out of him on his nex album

Feb 14, 2004
maybe thats what it is
syko was just on here callin a wcm artist
a str8 up snitch maybe luni dont want 2
fucc with that shit
he dont need them anyway tay even said
he made a album wit 51
i dont blame dude at all

Feb 14, 2004
maybe thats what it is
syko was just on here callin a wcm artist
a str8 up snitch maybe luni dont want 2
fucc with that shit
he dont need them anyway tay even said
he made a album wit 51
i dont blame dude at all

Nov 14, 2002
i like that total recall album.luni brought a certain flava to the awol camp with his old voice or his "new" voice.like pieces to a puzzle.if one piece is missin then that picture just wont be the same.but like Nas said...."love changes,a thug changes,and best friends become strangers"

im glad i had the opportunity to see luni and tay get down on stage together before this happened.that was a truly classic moment.

i still wanna hear that awol reunion album.

Jun 3, 2006
i like that total recall album.luni brought a certain flava to the awol camp with his old voice or his "new" voice.like pieces to a puzzle.if one piece is missin then that picture just wont be the same.but like Nas said...."love changes,a thug changes,and best friends become strangers"

im glad i had the opportunity to see luni and tay get down on stage together before this happened.that was a truly classic moment.

i still wanna hear that awol reunion album.
you really liked total recall?..to me its his shittiest