Lil' Cyco RELEASES STATEMENT ABOUT X-RAIDED CLAIM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2006
Hey, this is Jazz of Blue Chip Music.... Upon reading the post by Mike Manson from X-Raided, I reached out to Lil' Cyco in an attempt to get some clarity to the statement from X, that he wrote for C-Bo and Lil' Cyco.

Response from Lil' Cyco via T-Mobile text message.

First of all, let me start off by saying that X-Raided is and always will be one few niggas that I feel like really helped shape me into the LOC that I am today. I've know X since I was 10 years old. I did years locked up wit' X when I was fighting my murder case at the exact same time he was fighting his in 1992. We maintained contact for the entire 10+ years that I was locked up. That nigga is closer to me than some of my real family members. Real Talk!!! I love & respect that nigga to death. My passion for this music shit was fueled by X. With that said, and with all due respect to him, I must say, SOMEWHERE, SOME HOW, SOME WAY, SOMEBODY GOT THE GAME ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP.

This is really what it is, for the record, I didn't start really rappin' til' I got out and started fuckin' wit' C-Bo in 03'. I'm not one of these niggas that has that story that they been rappin' since I was 5 or none of that shit, I ain't even gonna front. I was always around X when he was doin' his music shit but rappin' wasn't me, I was a DJ. I DJ'd for the nigga when I was just a lil' kid. For the record, I learned how to rap when I came home from Y.A. When I signed to West Coast Mafia it was definitely from some shit that I put pen to paper and wrote. It wasn't a co-sign from nobody (not even X) that made Bo fuck wit' me, it was Bo & Pizzo likin' what they heard and sayin' yeah nigga, you WCM. That same verse is the exact verse that I spit on "WCM'd OUT" from the West Coast Mafia album. That was my first verse, and the first song I EVER recorded. YES NIGGA EVER!!! Straight up.

This is what I think niggas is gettin' misconstrued and not takin' into consideration. In X's situation, where unfortuately they got my nigga locked up, he's got nothin' but time, a ton of talent, but not all the opportunities to UNLEASH that talent, he's has to stack it and let it sit. And in the midst of watchin' at that shit sit and stack, he wants that shit to be heard, because above all else, the shit is better that 95% of everything out. (Remaining 5% = WCM Shit) So, with him knowin' niggas like Me, Bo, Tay, and whomever else he may know, sendin' it out to us is like, in some cases, one of the few ways that he might get it out there. But that DOESN'T MEAN HE'S WRITING SHIT FOR ME, BO, TAY, or anybody else for that matter. That means he's writing for X-RAIDED, and wanting it to be heard any way possible, and it should be. BUT NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF IT POSSIBLY BEING USED TO DISCREDIT THE CREATIVITY OF "US" AS ARTISTS. I've recieved a lot of shit in the mail from X, songs, (none of which were ever used by me) poems, a BlocSTAR Recording Contract, etc. But again that's my nigga, he should send me as much shit as possible. To me that shit is envaluable, it's PRICELESS, no matter what it is. It feels good anytime I hear from that nigga, no matter what from it comes in. I instantly become that lil' nigga that used to wake up every mornin' and go to that niggas house. That right there is something that "NOBODY" else that I know can say. Why wouldn't I wanna hear from X.

IN CLOSING I SAY THIS:

I've got 2 solo albums "Street Chronicles" and "Get Money Have Heart". I'm also featured on some 50+ projects, and every bar, every verse, and everytime you hear my voice, I wrote and recorded. Without coaching, co-signing, or cohersion. I love X-RAIDED, that's my family not matter what, beyond this music shit, that's family.

PS. Jazz, get at who ever put that shit up there and tell them to have X holla at me directly. I'm NOT gonna be doin' all this damn typin', it's drainin' the battery on my G1. Best Phone On The Market. LOL.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Good shit...

You come off as a solid ass person, but like I said this shit seems fucked up to me that grown men cant or wont get at each other on a personal level, instead of puttin shit out on a forum for the whole world to read. Its like I would expect more from Lynch and Raided to be able to handle they bizz behind closed doors, but at the same time I dont know if its been tried and this might just be the result of miscommunication.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
First off i'll post what the fuck I want and when I want too. Who the fuck are u to me??? Nobody, but a fuckin lame ass spider loc dick rider. For real what kind of grown man act's like a groupie to another man....that shit is gay as fuck. And like I told you why is u worried bout Sacramento Gang politics??? Worry bout them surenos down south that got u scaried to come out side u little bitch. Fuckin swangin all on my dick in every post like a fuckin stalker...grow the fuck up. For real go out side, get some money or some pussy, get the fuck off the net and stop havin spiders dick in ur mouth. Its sad cuz ur a grown ass man with nothin going in ur life so u got to brag about what the next man(spider loc) is doin. Matter fact Spider Loc is actually doin somthin with his life so why dont u follow ur idol's foot steps and start make somthin out ur self u fuckin groupie hoe. Talk shit swollow spit ya bitch....Remember when u look in the mirror that ur a grown man with no job, no bitch, no hustle, and no direction in life.....Your better off just killin ur self.....PERIOD YOU FUCKIN UGLY ASS SHIT STAIN!!!!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
That's why I posted the statements from X in here, so that peeps could respond to it.

@ Jazz: I didn't post it because X told me to. This was posted by his folks in the 91Siccness and I thought C-Bo and anybody else should have the chance on replyin to it, so I posted it in here. You should get @ Blocstar or Loki