killa tay!producer looking to get my name out holla!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
You gotta be shitting...I think people might have been a lil nice..but G your shit is a grade D-.. how is Tay gonna go from rappin on betas like my homie did for the thuglord album..44mag glock, and Lets flip Her to...What ever the hell you call that...I would be embarrased if I was you. sure you might get better over time, but do that shit in the closet because if you do get better the doors are already closed if they remember you from your older shit....

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
You gotta be shitting...I think people might have been a lil nice..but G your shit is a grade D-.. how is Tay gonna go from rappin on betas like my homie did for the thuglord album..44mag glock, and Lets flip Her to...What ever the hell you call that...I would be embarrased if I was you. sure you might get better over time, but do that shit in the closet because if you do get better the doors are already closed if they remember you from your older shit....
fo sho homie!

May 15, 2005
my stomachs hurting like a motha fucka lol

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
50 CAL....TELL YOUR BOY 2 GET AT ME....44MAG WAS HOT...
Whats crazy was i was workin with someone from Dago and we was gonna record to lets flip her beat, when C-BO or T-Po got a hold of Raw Steel (Nick) and they used that beat and 44 mag glock for thuglordz..i wasnt trippn I told raw to make his money. I also had an opportunity when picking beats to get the 44 mag glock..and I told Raw..damn i cant picture someone rappin to it cause the intro was somewhat long... but when i heard the song yall killed it. The funniest thing is Me Raw, and my homie Deesta rode up to palmdale and Raw made a beat on the spot..brought his MPC and Motif...They wanted the beat ( Yuk was there as well) .They ended up not buying it so I did...and when I recover my files on my hard drive Ill show you but Spoony Loc and Young Vo killed it.
I always tell people damn C-Bo couldve picked any beat..he kept passing some of the most heated beats...but i guess everyone has their own preference or comfort level..( I also pass on some shit, cause I like a certain style..Yuk kept sayin.." Raw we need that next level shit" but they was wanting what I would almost call throw away beats or fillers. Cyco picked a decent one for his first album..
You can get at him on his myspace..even though aint no songs...he doesnt put beats online, and considers himself retired...although he makes bangers everyday. To let ya know he dont do nothin for free, and aint looking for promotion, or anything...he dont care who you are..what project you working on, or what kind of deal you have...he just wants to get paid...no money no beats....Ive seen Battlecat...at Guitar ctr..Nick was playin beats in the pro audio section and cat was like..damn i gotta shake your hand..bowing down...I know alot of producers I lived on the East and West coasts...and he is one of the best ive known...Even certain producers i wont name ask for beats from him, and they have plaques on the wall as well....anyways..

www.myspace.com/rawbeatsmuzic