KILLA TAY CAPONE & SKIEM HIEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
sick shit! ay Capone,whats that "Mobby" track on?is that a mixtape you workin on? and is that TAY CAPONE & SKIEM HIEM album out yet? them songs is fuckin smashin!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ACTUALLY ME AND SKIEM STARTED OUT DOING A MIXTAPE AND THEN I DECIDED WE SHOULD DO AN ALBUM...THOSE WERE JUST SOME LEFTOVER TRACCS I FIGURED I'D POST 4 THE PUBLIC..THE ALBUM IS ALREADY MIXED AND READY 2 PRESS..THE REST IS OUT OF MY POWER..I DID MY JOB!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Tay...hit me about this Cougnut track homeboy!! [email protected]
TC and I have the studio open for you ANYTIME you are ready, however, we are running out of time homeboy...hit us man!!! [email protected]

and hit me with your addy so I can mail you some of these dvds, got you featured on it plus over an hour of unseen C-Nut footage, that real deal Frisco OG Mobb shit

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YEH..I CALLED HIM THE KC MESS A COUPLE TIMES...HE JUST GREW UP HEAVILY BAY INFLUENCED LIKE MOST NIGGAS IN KC DID...I WAS IMPRESSED WITH SKIEM WHEN I MET HIM...HE'S SOLID WITH ME IN MY BOOK...HE'S MY YOUNGEST SONS GODFATHER...MAFIA ROYALTY CUZZ...WE MASHIN FROM THE FED PENS 2 THESE STREETS...IT WAS WRITTEN

Jan 28, 2006
hey tay this djfrresh i used live in portland im tavis boy im about put this mixcd out i like add add one yo songs on my mixcd also can do drop man the name of cd call cloudnine vol7 the hood report hit me up at [email protected] i hope here from u bro