I need some Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
I am setting up a tour for C-Bo and if you want him to come to your city get me venue names and contact info and make sure they book rap shows to. I am trying to make this happen by this summer have a lil tour for C-Bo and West Coast Mafia thanks for your time and they have to buy a show 2 NOTHING FREE

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YOU MIGHT WANT 2 TRY 2 DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON MYSPACE OR TWITTER...SICCNESS IS MORE OF A FAN SITE...DO A LIL HOMEWORK AND HOOK UP WITH SOME PROMOTERS...HOW COME THEY DON'T LIKE YOU ON HERE...YOU MUSTA BEEN IN THE STRANGE MUSIC FORUM CAUSIN RUCCUS OR SOMETHING

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
YOU MIGHT WANT 2 TRY 2 DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON MYSPACE OR TWITTER...SICCNESS IS MORE OF A FAN SITE...DO A LIL HOMEWORK AND HOOK UP WITH SOME PROMOTERS...HOW COME THEY DON'T LIKE YOU ON HERE...YOU MUSTA BEEN IN THE STRANGE MUSIC FORUM CAUSIN RUCCUS OR SOMETHING
They hatin because I had shit going with Strange and thy didnt you feel me homie but they can suck it easy and I ma gonna try to do this sht for Bo I am a real mothafucka and they know it and hate me for being real