i was always black!! and always will be black!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
i have a evil precious face.....im gods gift.......of course im too beautiful people can't touch me.......im too evil precious lookin face lookin i'll i'll drink ur mexican bloood hehee nigeriiaaa nigeriiiaiaa ooooo ooo nigga kingdom face ehehehehe....i have a evil precious face im gods gift......................................killa tay, the spanish illuminati are going to cut my head off ....im crying eating gummie bears..............there going to cut my head off !@!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh help me help me...............................................those spanish retarted illuminati are going to cut my head off .................and i can't kill them because my Dad wants to kill em ..................so i can't killem or else my dad will be dissapointed at me and i'll cry ......................shiiiit , muthafuckas wanna cut my head off n shit .........heheheheh cut my head do u wanna cut my head off hehehehehee...........killa tay, i love ur music i give u props ...............bye................im thinkin bout cutting this fat white mans nuts off then wash my hands and go to bed with my winnie the pooh pillow .................byyyyeyeeeee

Aug 7, 2002
Tell c-bo the thug azz nigga .....that i wanted c-bo to be in that tradin war stories song so that he can feel gifted :) ............................