hi killer tay :-)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
hey how ya doin!!....man im just so happy you doing ya thang with c-bo and how ya'll did ya thang with awol records i really needed those type of music for god's sunshine like me.....the sunshine is comin i hope to meet all ya'll true black pioneers ya'll are invited to my 1st birthday party!!!.................................man i feel kinda bad i know your kind of looking at me like im crazy or wierd or whateva.....i dont really wanna talk about it i feel like if you reply back your going to say something bad im just lettin ya know ....you going to know what im talkin bout ..............i hate the name carlos the illuminati named me that so couple of years later i found out that my real name is lesane.....................i know i know your not going to believe me your just gonna have to wait and see :cool: ..........................................oh by the way i got my own clothin designs there called ''stars'' maaan i can't wait to meet my cousins zhingah and free my grandpops matulu......................................................TRUST ME your not going to believe me ya gotta wait and see lol -1-