FOREIGN PRISONERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-LIM

MY NEW GROUP

WE ON SOME DEEP SHIT LOOK FORWARD TO DAT AND A N-GANG ALBUM...REAL SOON

C-LIM

C

C-LIM

lol

they got cut off.....

I detected bitchizm

whatch ya self fucc'n wita boss

:devious: c-lim

Jun 12, 2002
Say c-lim.......

Say C-lim.Tell me this homeboy........why u aint got ''artist'' under your name on here? why your name peasant? ....Tell me that homeboy.....Because u on here talkin' loud wolfin threats everywhere Ijust wanted you to fill me in on it becasue a lot of these so-called niggaz thats rappin' are niggas false flagggin other homies names and throwin dirt on there rep's .

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

I aint talkin shit homie its just this kid claimin to be somone and i just wanted the proof to know that its all real.And. Why doesnt he got ''artist'' under his name?....no one filled me in on that yet

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
He Is A Artist You Dumbass

Deuce said:
I aint talkin shit homie its just this kid claimin to be somone and i just wanted the proof to know that its all real.And. Why doesnt he got ''artist'' under his name?....no one filled me in on that yet
If Your Weenie Ass Really Want Some Proof Go Cop C-Lim ''What Dat 'N' Like'' At Your Local Record Store. I Found A Copy At Wharehouse Music All The Way In Wichita Kansas. Pop The CD In And There Is Ya Proff

May 27, 2002
lim always makes himself new names.....vamps probably doesnt wanna give him a title for EVERY one of them....if lim had a name for about 2 months, you can best believe he would have the title

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Say venom ease up on the hostility tip i wanted to no why and that nigga rippa spatit out.so take your fobby lil ass off my nuts n let them breathe.
Dang doe its common knowledge they always some crop kid on here tryna regualte.
Checc this homeboy u in kansas rite?. lmao.nuff said
peace@rippa just wanted to know homeboy thats all ima speak on .
c-lim stay up
tracc number 12 with raided was tight as nuns a come
also that tracc with bad ass was tight
stay up

C

C-LIM

@deuce

is ta da good homie...but keep it coo wit my ninjas

they know how I get down I wont ce here long and all I gots ta do is email curbie or vamp

I could probaly put "Yo royal hinus" by my name if I wanted to.....

tracc 12.....coo.....go cohp dat NEW X-RAIDED.......

<MARQUEE>DA C MONSTA</MARQUEE>:devious:

C

C-LIM

@tank locc

I like your location....c-lim

LIM
c-liM
slim loc 1
DA C MONSTA
CRIP LIM
CUZZ-THA-MAGIC-DAGON
SUPER-CUZZ