EXCLUSIVE KILLA TAY INTERVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
West Coast Mafia's own Killa Tay caught up with Siccness.net
to let us know about his new label, its artist, the name change & his plans for his next solo release.

He also took some time to speak on Messy Marv & San Quinn, The A.W.O.L reunion & address the real problem with Luni Coleone to stop all spectulation's.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5015210430d620e6/

Nov 14, 2002
just listen to it.good interview and mos definitely looking forward to buying his solo album.we missing that real music from real niggas out here in northern cali right now.im tired of this bullshit 5% california 45% downsouth 50% ny rap thats out right now.we need that real 100% CALIFORNIA music back.

Jul 6, 2002
I can't remember the last time I even heard killa tay rap, so it was good to know that he's still in the game doin big thangs. I enjoyed listening to the interview. It was interesting to know he has a more matured outlook on life as an artist and is motivated as a business minded individual with a positive outlook on life, as far as getting money & marketing to get more exposure, ect.

I will be checking this board for updates and release dates on those albums he will be dropping. good lookin siccness.net & west coast mafia! the only thing missing from the interview was him saying, "killa tay trick!"

Apr 23, 2008
Indy
I couldn't get it to work.

Error 404 - File Not Found
The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience.

Possible causes of this error could be:

- The file expired because it was not downloaded for 60 days

- The file was deleted by its owner

- The file was deleted by zSHARE because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use

- Our server turned evil and is now rebelling against us (not likely)