Daz Dillinger Petition to give refunds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2002
www.gangstashit.tk
If u never recieved your refund sign this petition

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Refunds/petition.html

Big A told me himself he cant help me an to go to tha better buisness bureu so that means tha customer service is jus taking up space

Big A needs to do his job,an start with my refund to settle this,respond to my two refund post u & I started & dont try to avoid this,I dont want this to get ugly,cus I want my refund to see tha light of day but this is tha start everybody not statisfied with tha way dpgrecordz is handling buisness sign this petition

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Refunds/petition.html

Apr 25, 2002
ninaonina said:
I'm not understanding what's going on.?????? what are you petioning???? DAZ album or what if so, you want get 1, gangstaz don't snitch. That's the game CUZZ!!!
Nah he put down 500 dollars for the Makaveli and Dillinger album and Daz won't give him his refund.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Yea, I remember when that was all goin on. Thiz one cat was postn em on ebay for like $80 talkn bout "when it releases..."
I waz like: um, no. Cause I knew that waz not goin to happen. Afini and Suge assume all rightz to anythin that Pac was on. Im surprised they aint sued CBS or the press for havin featurez on Pac. They tripn, mann. But yo, I knew that waznt gonna happen. I knew that Daz woulda got hiz ass sued off. Im sorry that Daz aint givin ya money bacc, homie, but he probably already spent it with the rest of hiz scrill he spent on promotion and everythin else he did to get the album out. & Id help ya, but I never ordered the album, so I cant be a part of your class action

Jun 13, 2002
damn. daz got mad problems, i guess that shit bout him being a crack head is true.
but did you holla at pay pal. cause i think they might be able to help you get a refund, if you sent the $500 thru them.

May 16, 2002
~@JERMAINE

DU, IF YOU EXPECT ANYONE OF A PROFESSIONAL TYPE 2 RESPOND 2 THAT LETTER YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN. YOU SHOULD AT LEAST SPELL WORDS CORRECTLY~~~BBB WON'T EVEN GIVE YOU AN CONSIDERATION BECAUSE THEY'LL READ THAT LETTER & BLOW YOU OFF AS SOME DUMMY WHO DESERVES 2 GET GOT. REWRITE THE LETTER MAAAN....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
krossline is right.....that letter looks fucked up....if i turned that into my English 101 teacher, I would get a F....re-write that shit, use spell check, and read it out loud to yourself before you do anything......otherwise they're gonna ignore you just like kross just said.....you have to sound professional, even if you aren't.

Apr 25, 2002
LOL. Looks like a lot of signees are taking this "seriously," (see Suge Knight).

And rewrite the letter. My middleschool teachers woulda slapped me had I turned that in to them.

May 10, 2002
^^^ EXACTLY AND HOW YOU GONNA SEND IT THROUGH THE MAIL????? IM SORRY YOU GOT TO BE A MORON TO WANNA PAY THAT MUCH FOR A CD I DONT CARE IF THE ARTIST IS DEAD OR ALIVE OR ITS HIS GREATEST CD EVER MADE WHO GIVES A FUCK NO CD IS WORTH THAT MUCH!!!!