Close Out Sale!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should i just give it up since i can't get beat's to finish my album?

• Hell yea, K-J you get's no love!!! Just ghost write or somethin!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Fuck No, Keep hope alive Ita get greater later!

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I think im about to be done wit this rap shit again!! I feel like a sideline hoe waitin to get back in the game like i should already be! So therefore i got heat for yall for dirt cheap!!! $250 a verse!! Prices subject to change once the Killa-Tay & Laroo & Money & Muscle albums drops featuring: ME Lol! Feel free to ask questions about why i feel like leavin this pimp and hoe game alone if you want! The main idea is $250 a verse! Get it while the gettin is good i could just be havin one of those days!!:siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
honestly homie it sounds like you crying out for attention or hoping this will catch someones eye to put you in the game. if you dont like being on the sideline, do your own thang and push your own line. being independent doesnt require a co-signer.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
honestly homie it sounds like you crying out for attention or hoping this will catch someones eye to put you in the game. if you dont like being on the sideline, do your own thang and push your own line. being independent doesnt require a co-signer.
You right and wrong homie! Im tryin to catch the eye of a real producer that aint tryin to hit me for a grip! Im already in the game co-signer not needed people know who i am!!!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
YOU'RE JUST HAVIN' 1 OF THOSE DAYS BRA, WE ALL HAVE 'EM!! KEEP PUSHIN' RELLY AND THE ROcK WILL BUDGE!! YEAH DOE!!
Thas all it was homie! Im over it already but, $250 still stands until this KT & Laroo album and the KT & Skiem album come out!! If you wanna get down my nigg i gotchoo for the low price of Real Recognized Real!!! Just send me the track and awa murk it and send it back in a body bag for you!! If you feel that PM me.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
^^^^

Grow a dick and go get some pussy you fuckin groupie....thats all your sucka ass know how to do is hate on the next man then throw out some names and projects you aint got shit to do with and wont make a dime off of...for real the world would be a better place if would could rid it of broke, hatin ass, no money havin females like you...

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
ghost dance bitch ass nigga talkin about mexicans run l.a. and all that bullshit nigga suc a dic you must havent heard about us nigga the coast 1st to 190 do your homework cuzzz we fuccin wit 60s 30s all nhcs and trucin wit the avalons niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Get off the computer and go put in some work then bitch!! I wish i could see you face to face i swear on my life i would torture yo faggot ass MOB style you hoe! Fuck you, yo kids, yo moma for not swallowin, yo daddy for being a bitch cause the apple dont fall far from the tree, and everything you stand for and believe in! Since i can't kill you i hope you die today! A.K.A Leave me the fuck alone.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YOU CAN COME GET THE HEADS UP FROM ME NOW....YOU STILL IN HERE BEING A DIAPER RASH 2 THE GAME HUH?YOU A PEON NIGGA...LIKE I SAID, I CHECCED WITH MY COUSIN AND YOUR FILE AIN'T HANDLIN NOTHIN SO GO GET YOUR STATUS UP...YOUR COMMENTS HOLD NO WEIGHT...YOU JUST A HATER...ADMIT IT...I DON'T LIKE YOU AND NEVER WILL CUZZ....SO ADDRESS SOMEONE ELSE..I'M FLEXING MY BAN HAND AS WE SPEAK WEENIE

Mar 17, 2006
hell nah KJ, man, u gotta do this shit fa real, i been waitin a long ass time for u to drop a solo

Dosia is my 2nd favorite album ever, well..that and loaded haha

but u are a big part of why Dosia is my 2nd favorite album