C-LIM a.k.a. Slim Loc1 "Spoils of War" going fast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
IT's time to bang on radio, main chain stores and some mom & Pop stores cuz nigga like TRE8,Lim and other have to be heard. Niggaz gotta go all the way to the Mid-West and the South just to sell record but folks in our own back yard won't support thi here game. I'm ready ALL READY!!!!!!!!!!!

1st off.....X-Raided Didn't "hate on" C-lim about shit. There is no beef between x and lim. Its 24 GBC-44 NSGC Love. X didn't like the fact that Lim used a track on his CD to attack Lynch. So he let him know. Period. thats it. but you can see X's response on the whole lim/x thing yourself in the Gangway forum under the X answers your questions thread.

@ triple gold..."REAL RIPS"???dog, you have no idea what your talking bout so next time you should just keep your uneducated, unfounded opinions to your delf. I dont know everybody on the track personally, but the ones i do know are CRIPS and they are not fake. They will knock your fuckin noodles in the street or in the studio. Heres some good advice to go by on the siccness. Dont post shit on here that you wouldnt say to the person face to face. 1 love

Aug 8, 2002
Walkin said:
eat him up? all he said was "your a joke." it doesent take much to impress people these days...
thats funny cuz people in this thread get all involved and take one side over another...like damn lynch clwoned him by sayin 2 words, or Lim clowned him by sayin this...its their beef, I like both artists....people wanna jump right in and pretend they standin behind Lynch because they have heard his shit and not C Lim's or somethin.....

Oct 5, 2003
i only heard lim talk some sit like, "brotha lynch im smashin on you next time i see you" and x wasnt evin on that track, bo loc said some shit un the begining tho,

anyway, c-lim is sicc

Sep 4, 2002
C-Lim? I met his momma in the place I get my hair done on Auburn Blvd....she a nice lady, talkin all bout her son....and her other kids...lol. I'd like to peep his music...

Much love,

Tiza