C-LIM a.k.a. Slim Loc1 "Spoils of War" going fast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
wHAT UP lYNCH. Nino its good to see Lim doing good Glad to hear it I was one of the first people to have the album Lim called me and I went and picked it up.

Oh Triple Bitch I would love for you to check my street credentials. Who are you Mr. doc disguised??????

Your a bitch just like your momma fucken hoe. I went to the studio by myself with nothing but crips who all know I'm a blood and represented the whole time. I-Rocc was there No Love etc. I got respect in this game homie. This aint about no bitch ass set tripping shit I'm a grown ass man dog!

So fuck you triple gold may you fucken choke on a bolony sandwich u lil slut cake. I'm glad I found this post I'm getting tired of you sluts takin cracks at niggas in the dark. recognize game BITCH THIS IS OAK PARK BLOOD!!!!!!!! TIL DEATH HOMIE!!!!

Now if you ready for that type of shit then holla. I play for keeps.

But fuck me typing all hard ask about me homie. Why do you think I get Love?

I respect a man for whatever they are Blood Crip and they respect that from me. So grow up or if you have a problem with any of my words I aint hard to find I'll be on the south side of sac wit my hat to the back tryna get off a c.d or ..... fuck it holla

Tre-8

Jun 28, 2002
Triple Gold I just thought about it I know who you are your the dude who asked me to do a verse and you didn't like my price. LOL

Homie I'll never give you shit now hoochie momma ass goat fucker. You'll never go gold or ride on it....

Tre-8

Y

Yay-ee-yay-ee

lol @ lynch bein the Godfather of Northern Cali rap...
lollllllllllllllllllll

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
I'm speaking of Independent, maybe I should've re-phrased that.
But can't no Indi artist fuck wit lynch when it comes to soundscan, 62,000 in the the first week!!!!!!!!!!, who's done better? and I'm not talking backed up by a major.

Oct 10, 2002
lynch the godfather of north cali rap? uh nope

he a factor in north cali but not no damn godfather

c-bo holds that title in my book....aint no other north cali rapper come as consistent as bo

Jun 12, 2002
Tre....Ha..Where's the love homie?....Anyway bullshit aside...Slim Loc 1 is ''Aight'' at best...Can't believe no one mentioned that cut ''all eyez on c'' I though that one was on point ''off the deep end'' was straight too..heard it on X's album though,I noticed Hachet did a lot of the production and it wasen't nearly as tight as the shit he did on ''Street Hustle'' Sup with that?.....Album's a 6/10 through my optics

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

GLS

On the Rise
Jul 2, 2002
C-Lim's my homeboy and he's been putting it down for a while and I respect his work just like all the rest of the artist in the industry that are real and I just wanted to say there's many that are and ain't. Much love to everyone doing there thing and respect.

GLS,
CEO/Producer/New Way Records

GLS

On the Rise
Jul 2, 2002
GRITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRE8 IS A REAL RIDER SO IT WASN'T NO DISRESPECT SHIT JUST CAME OUT LIKE THAT BUT IT'S MUCH LOVE TO THAT CAT FOR HOPPING ON THAT TRACK BECAUSE IT'S ON OUR PBK ALBUM CALLED "B.I.B.L.E-BASIC.INSTRUCTIONS.BEFORE.LEAVING.EARTH."FEATURES T-NUTTY, C-LIM,I-ROCC, YUN-GUN, X-RAIDED, 24THSTREETMENACE, SLEEP, BISHOP AKA CUTTY BLACK, FNF, ENGLISH KING, INFAMOUS MOBB, LEXXO, BIG NO LOVE THE4OE, SAVSICC, TRE'8, DANK-C, MONSTER LOCC, S.FURY
YOU CAN PICK THAT UP AT WWW.YUN-GUN.COM

DREW AKA MR EVIL LOCC II,
ARTIST/PBK ENTERTAINMENT/ NEW WAY RECORDS

Jan 2, 2003
HOLLA SUAVE

Damn SUAVE I thought you was gonna holla at JAZ on some shit
homie. I got your post on me talkin wit you but me and JAZ is
on the same team.SO WHATS REALLY?

May 3, 2003
C-Lim is hella tight, but whats with the C-Lim - Siccmade/Lynch beef? X-Raided said he hated on C-lim when he found out C-Lim was dissin Siccmade, what happened with that? Lynch you hatin on C-Lim?

Same thing with the Hollow Tip/C-Lim beef, how long are those cats gonna stay dissin eachother? They should put more effort in making those tight albums instead of just hatin on eachother. Takin No Shortz II was hella tight btw.