????? 4 THE PUBLIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2009
I said it before. I'm very happy that all my favorite artists that i loved when i was a teen in the 90's still got spits. It's only the BEATS that are lackin from my point of view. Producers, get on it and stop playin.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I THINK MY SELECTION OF BEATS IS PRETTY NICE...I MAY BE BIASED AS FAR AS SOUND GOES BUT I GOT SOME SLAPPIN TRACCS ON MY UPCOMING PROJECTS...I WOULD LIKE 2 NETWORK WITH SOME OVERSEAS PRODUCERS THO. IM ALL ABOUT GOOD MUSIC. I USUALLY WONT RAP ON A BEAT I DONT LIKE UNLESS ITS BUSINESS RELATED.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Thats the Million Dollar Question Tay - I wish I had an answer other than REAL MOB MUSIC -

Too many rappers also , some of these dudes gotta realize this is not for everybody & you can't to fake GOOD music ..........

Very tough question ..... - The Bay tends to have following trends .

We need people to drop albums on time , work hard , do not be stuck up like a bitch, you can hear it in their voice if their really doing what they say .......

Im still Fucking w/ you & Laroo's album , some great songs on there ...

Oct 11, 2009
The game is missing substance... Everything is "Do This Dance", " My jewels cost more than your life" type shit... i wanna hear block niggas that can actually go into other hoods and get respect... Hell i'll settle for a block nigga that can go to his own hood and just keep it real...

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
You could say the kids shooting weak ass songs & videos in REALLY violent hoods are getting respected by someone - That actually makes me personally not want to buy it. Im thinking why do you have such a nice car but you live in the projects . ???????

Get out of there - tell your story if ya got one ? - and shoot a video in you new unfurnished condo - I'd show that rapper more respect .....

Again this thread every body is gonna agree were lacking something. Things are not right.

Nobody is wrong or right on this topic ..........

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I MEAN PEOPLE USUALLY SHOOT VIDEOS IN THE HOOD WHEN THEY ARE STILL IN THE HOOD...AND RESPECT FROM THE STREETS IS DIFFERENT THAN RESPECT FROM A RAP FAN. THE STREETS IS REAL LIFE AND NOTHING U CAN PLAN 4. BEING FROM THE STREETS CAN HELP A GOOD ARTIST IF HE KNOWS HOW 2 THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. I DONT THINK A LOT OF RAPPERS REALLY GREW UP IN THE STREETS BUT I WONT SAY ANY NAMES..I DID. IN MORE THAN ONE REPUTABLE CITY ALSO....BUT GOING BACC 2 THE HOOD ONLY EARNS TEMPORARY COOL POINTS. I LIKE TRYING 2 DO NEW SHIT AND INVITING THE HOMIES FROM THE HOOD 2 SEE SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT USED 2...THE MEMORIES LAST LONGER.

Dec 11, 2006
keep it MOB breh. jus dont go into everyone elses lane n start fuckin with techno or whatever the fuck these guys r doin. keep doin u and we'll keep bumpin!!!

Feb 10, 2006
We need that mr.mafioso,snake eyes, dosia shit...I got all your albums tay and knocc em non stop, never doubted you, you always kept it real, if your future projects are gonna sound like all the classics you've brought thru the speakers then real fans like me would appreciate it and support them

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IVE NEVER BEEN MUCH OF A STORYTELLER...IT AINT 4 EVERYBODY. ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE 2 DUPLICATE THE FEELING AND MOVEMENT FROM THE MID-LATE 90'S...ONCE PEOPLE ACCEPT THAT ALL OF US FROM THAT TIME HAVE GROWN INTO FULL FLEDGED ADULTS AND ARE NOT PROLIFICALLY ON THE BLOCC LIKE THOSE DAYS MAYBE OUR MUSIC CAN BE APPRECIATED 4 WHAT IT REALLY IS. I FEEL LIKE I'VE EVOLVED INTO A BETTER SONGWRITER AND ARTIST. MY LYRICAL PATTERNS ARE A LOT DIFFERENT BECUZ I HAVE BEEN STATIONED ON THE WEST COAST AND DONT LISTEN 2 THE SAME MUSIC I DID IN THE 90'S....I ACTUALLY GREW UP LISTENING 2 EAST COAST RECORDS. I'VE BEEN TRYING 2 BLEND EVERYTHING IN ME AND MAKE UNIVERSAL ALBUMS...BUT I GOT A SONG 4 EVERY TYPE OF PERSON(INCLUDING WOMEN)....IM NOT A 20 YEAR OLD GANGBANGER LIKE WHEN I WROTE MOST OF THOSE LYRICS THAT EVERYBODY LOVED SO MUCH. JUST KEEP AN OPEN MIND AND HOPEFULLY I BRING THE MOB ERA BACC...THATS MY INTENTIONS...BUT WITH A NICE 2010ISH TWIST...STAY TUNED...GG

May 18, 2005
I think people that still want that hard core super thug i'm about to kill a dude music that Tay use to make in his younger years need to find another rapper similar in that age range to listen to (it is very difficult I know). You can't say he fell off or turned pop or nothing, he is just being real to where he is at in life like he was back then. Gotta respect that. When a grown man is doing what he is not or not comfortable with thats what I have a problem with or problem listening too. I only listen to real shit and music from the artist heart. The consumer/critics gotta grow with the artist too in my opinion.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I FEEL THAT...AND I WILL NEVER BE POP. MY BACCGROUND IN LIFE WILL NEVER CHANGE...WE ALL SHOULD GROW WITH THE TIMES. ITS LIKE ASKING DEION SANDERS 2 RUN A 4.1 40 IN 2010...YOU MIGHT NOT GET WHAT U WANT. BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN HE WAS NOT A GREAT PLAYER AND KNOWLEDGE ONLY MAKES U MORE WELL ROUNDED. IM COMFORTABLE WHERE IM AT WITH IT...AND PROUD OF MYSELF 4 EVOLVING AND NOT JUST JUMPIN ON BANDWAGONS AND MAKING CORNY MUSIC JUST 2 IMPRESS PEOPLE WHO SWITCH FAVORITE ARTISTS LIKE THEY CHANGE CLOTHES. IM SURE MY TRUE FANS WILL APPRECIATE MY WORK. THANKS 4 ALL THE OPINIONS THO.GG

Feb 23, 2003
IF TAY STAYED WITH THE MR.MAFIOSO SOUND FANS WOULD STILL BITCH SAYING DAMN TAY YOU HAVEN'T GROWN AS AN ARTIST AT ALL!! YOUR MUSIC IS OUTDATED!! PERSONALLY I'M LOVING THE SHIT TAY IS DOING NOW AND IN THE PAST I'VE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED!!

Oct 27, 2004
Tay Capone

Just be yourself the the game been missing is artist like you who have a real story to tell.I would like to see more shows that how you really touch people. The game been missing behind the seen in the studio working on a album. The game been missing unity the bay area need to unity again. The game been missing mini movie with album.The game been missing mob music.

Jul 5, 2009
I THINK MY SELECTION OF BEATS IS PRETTY NICE...I MAY BE BIASED AS FAR AS SOUND GOES BUT I GOT SOME SLAPPIN TRACCS ON MY UPCOMING PROJECTS...I WOULD LIKE 2 NETWORK WITH SOME OVERSEAS PRODUCERS THO. IM ALL ABOUT GOOD MUSIC. I USUALLY WONT RAP ON A BEAT I DONT LIKE UNLESS ITS BUSINESS RELATED.
I aint talkin bout you, I'm just talkin in general. The videos you put up speak for themselves. Underground shit in general sounds too mainstream and should sound different and edgier. Ay I've heard enough of the new tracks and I'm down to buy yo shit direct or inderect.