PDA

View Full Version : msane and all weak rappers, lynch gettin bacc!

Lynch_Hung
07-06-2002, 02:04 AM
I gotta holla at yaw, for one msane, I donít think you gon come up by talking shit on the net, nigga see me in the streets, like I said, you been to the house that I OWN, I never been to the apartment you rent, yea, I wasnít postin for a while, had to get my shit together, now itís craccin you under sellin fagget, go head use me to get sells, you a neva last. COS is the tightest Mexican rapper punk, you need to quit! You been soundin like every rapper from the west ever sence I met you. But you been on E40ís shit in the last 4 years that you ainít made it. Niggaz like my shit cuz I didnít diss nobody to come up like you and that bitch ass nigga slim be doin, heard you was sayin you fucc one a my bitchís, well donít tell Zagg, lol make up shit all you want, my heart been wit me for 10 years now. Get out of dream land, All yaw niggaz mad cuz I donít fucc wit yaw, shit I didnít need nobody on my album that was big so I ca sell, why yaw niggaz mad cuz me and CBO wonít get on yo shit free, msane I wouldnít get on yo shit at all, maybe slims, heís a gangsta, you a fagget! But fucc all yaw niggaz talking shit, a nigga ainít got time to be on this mutha fucca postin everytime you plot out somthin new to say about me! If you donít eva see me like yaw say, how the hell yaw know so much about me, thatís what I thought! And imsane, I wouldnít neva respond to yo weak ass album, so you can have the 3 fans you took, disco ass nigga, dis somebody else for fame you fagget! Slim C how you gon C cuzz! Stop tryin to hook up wit blocc niggaz to try to trip wit me. Msane get out of a gangstaz situation you nerd, donít like it, come to the house! Or tell me where yours is, Iíll come, on my dead momma!
Yea tell Black Market (sence you know him) thanks for my cash!ÖÖ.lynch

$ea $ick
07-06-2002, 02:30 AM
ay lynch what projekts u werkin on...and when sum new shit droppin??? ya'll kats are sum my fav in the game and to see ya'll actin like u gunna bust a cybercap on mo fukkaz is dissapointin...really tho ya'll should handle ur buiz and let what happens happen...but im tryin to bump some new lynch so lemme know the dizneal playa..$$

D-Locc60
07-06-2002, 10:42 AM
:rolleyes:
DAMN FOOOL^^
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE TIME AND PLACE TO BE HITTIN LYNCH UP FOR ALBUM RELEASE DATES??!!!

THERES A BIG ASS FORUM CALLED "SICCMADE" WHERE YOU CAN ASK THESE RECYCLED QUESTIONS!

booties

$ea $ick
07-06-2002, 12:36 PM
whatever mayne... FUKK WHAT CHU SAY!...gone $$

Lynch_Hung
07-06-2002, 12:39 PM
can't let sissy's come talk shit all day

micwu
07-13-2002, 02:36 PM
when Slim gonna drop his 2 cents on this subject?

D-Locc60
07-13-2002, 02:38 PM
^^^^^
NET INSTIGATOR.

micwu
07-13-2002, 02:43 PM
call it what you wanna call it.i just like seein what Da C-Monsta gonna say next.slim the most entertaining part of this board.shit he can come on here talkin bout his CD coming out an its better then hearin people bitch about Lynch not droppin.but whatever......

Instigator
07-13-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by D-Locc60
^^^^^
NET INSTIGATOR.

Naw, that's me . . .

MSANE
07-14-2002, 12:34 AM
lol, msane...................

MjP
07-23-2002, 12:54 PM
you guys should have a pillow fight... that would be sicc...

hi brotha lynch hung... how r u?

i ran into your crew at a gas station in woodland a few months back... was walking out of the shitter and saw beta.

u guys were gassing up a white burban...
my girl was like "OOOOO THAT'S BROTHER LINCH?!?!?"

exciting huh?

late. mjpeez

Lynch_Hung
07-23-2002, 10:10 PM
sup homie, coo, much love