PDA

View Full Version : Movin' with Phoenix, Tulsa, ALBUQUERQUE, Omaha, and Denver playaz...

Cranky
05-24-2002, 08:51 AM
Damn DE, that surprised the fuck outta me when you mentioned Albuquerque of all places. That is a true rarity in music. I don't think I've ever heard someone mention this city. That was tight as fuck.....much love, peace........

Stack The D.E.
05-24-2002, 11:12 AM
Yeah Same with Denver.

Speakin of Denver, when you comin down here, dawg?

Steve-O
05-24-2002, 01:24 PM
TULSA?? WHAT DID THE D.E. SAY

Cranky
05-24-2002, 01:25 PM
You askin' me when I'm strikin' to Denver? Or when is DE comin' there?

Cranky
05-24-2002, 01:27 PM
He says that line from above. He says "I'm growin potatoes (pronounced pataytas) In Reno and Vegas, movin' with Phoenix, Tulsa, Albuquerque, Omaha, and Denver playas..."

Steve-O
05-24-2002, 01:55 PM
THANKS FOR THE GET BACC CRANKY YOU KNO WHO I CAN HIT UP TO GET IT ORDERED HERE..CAUSE ALL THESTORES HERE SAY ITS NOT IN THERE CATALOG

REPPIN THA TOWN

Cranky
05-24-2002, 02:04 PM
Steve-O I got TBBB and Fahrenheit Instrumania from www.rasputinmusic.com . I'd recommend gettin' them there man. It's only $9.99 per CD, plus shipping. So It'll be like $25 for both CD's and the shipping, depending on what shipping you choose.....much love, peace......

AOD
05-24-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Cranky
Steve-O I got TBBB and Fahrenheit Instrumania from www.rasputinmusic.com . I'd recommend gettin' them there man. It's only $9.99 per CD, plus shipping. So It'll be like $25 for both CD's and the shipping, depending on what shipping you choose.....much love, peace......

What I paid $16.99 at www.Rasputinmusic.com for TBBB. I hope I ain't get ripped off. . .

Cranky
05-24-2002, 02:11 PM
I guess they went on sale or some shit folks. Go check it out....

Cranky
05-24-2002, 02:20 PM
I just went to go check it out again, and when you search for "First Degree" it shows that all his CD's are $9.99 but when you click on TBBB for example it says 15.99, but then when you add it to your cart it's only 9.99...Weird shit.....I only got charged for 9.99 for each CD though

Mr The DE
05-24-2002, 08:08 PM
Ill be in Dever June 7, promotin at the Ashanti concert and I will be doin a show with C Bo on the 9th with the Curbster

Cranky
05-24-2002, 09:08 PM
DE you should swoops down to Albuquerque sometime if you have the time. It would be a pleasure to meet the man behind the music.......

Stack The D.E.
05-24-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Mr The DE
Ill be in Dever June 7, promotin at the Ashanti concert and I will be doin a show with C Bo on the 9th with the Curbster

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!)*&!&^!!!%^!%^

FUCK!!!! The one chance, I have to see the FUCKEN D.E., what happens? I'm in fucken Mexico bebendo muchos fucken cerevezas! NO! That shit pisses me off! D.E. Why you gotta do that shit to me? YOu best come back in a lil bit, do a show, I guaruntee you will see me, Angel G, front row.
Or first in line to see El D.E. Fuck, man you better come back soon, passed July, anyway, I'll be in Phoenix in July.
You gonna go to Phoenix anytime soon? What about Mexico? EL Paso? I'll catch you somewhere.

Fuck, I'm pissed.:dead:

rillakilla
05-25-2002, 08:01 AM
LUNI COLLION AND T-NUTTY IS POSE TO BE THERE TOO, THIS SHOULD BE A NICE 1.

Locked N Bedlam
05-27-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Mr The DE

whats up DE, you've must of been thru omaha without me knowin', somethin tells me you might of been here when E-40 did a show here? anyway, do you have a mailing list or anything cuz like you said.. if I'm within 4 hours of a show you do, I wanna make sure I know about it, i will bring my bestest weed :classic:

Saint
05-27-2002, 02:40 PM
You speakin of the June 9th show at the Gothic theater? Definitely will be there then.....