View Full Version : Sunz of Fahrenheit

Mr The DE
05-10-2002, 06:43 PM
**Message from D.E.**
Sunz of Fahrenheit message from D.E.,
Sunz of Fahrenheit message from D.E.,

Servez that Fahrenheit through all corners of your city!

First Degree The DE
"The Big Black Bat"

Fahrenheit Instrumania!
"Level A"

We will be startin the "Bat" & "Instrumania!" Quiz Quest. The old winners will be hooked up shortly, I still have the addys. Study up!

05-10-2002, 07:06 PM
im ready 2 win this time....
2 places better and i woulda won as welll........
let it begin......

05-10-2002, 09:32 PM
I was one of the first FU Quiz winners but I recently moved and watned to get at you with my new addy. I tried to send it to you through the e-mail on this site so if you got it let me know if not hit me on the e-mail at RedRain303@aol.com or let me know how I can get it to you...Much apreciated.

05-10-2002, 10:40 PM
i was a winner for the dtde contest. ill email you my addy.

05-11-2002, 05:43 AM
What's the prize? Same yhing as b4? Can the old winners still compete? Because I want to compete:) ... just need copies of both so I can get to studying!!! Tylerderden1@hotmail.com incase you don't have my adress.

Much Luv

Bryan aka Cac tha 6-0

05-12-2002, 03:40 AM
Im warning you, I know this album inside and out antipating a contest, I am proclaiming victory now, lol...Good lucc to all

05-12-2002, 09:31 AM

^^ Last Time I Checked That Was Me-E

05-12-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Mr The DE
First Degree The DE
"The Big Black Bat"

"It seems very pretty," she said when she had finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas--only I don't exactly know what they are! However, somebody killed something: that's clear, at any rate---"

Thats what Alice said when she was done.

I tend to agree :p

05-14-2002, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the posters DE. Im gonna laminate the BigBlackBat one and put that thing on my wall.
i still dont have the album, guess it drops in LA tomorrow. I'm anticipating this one for real!