PDA

View Full Version : E-DAWG SINGLE FEAT, RAZZ B OF B2K

ESRMUSIC
06-13-2005, 09:10 AM
COMING TO YOUR TOWN SOON!!!

E-DAWG SINGLE (DO YO THANG) FEATURING RAZ B, OF B2K

PLEASE MAKE A CALL TO YOUR LOCAL RADIO STATION WHEN YOU HEAR THE JOINT!!!

THANX

NOW PLAYING ON KUBE 93.3 206-421- 9393

KEXP 90.3 B-MELLO AND REDSKIN SHOW KEXP.ORG

TO CHECK OUT THE SONG ON LAST NIGHT'S SHOW CLICK THE LINK SCROLL DOWN TO REAL AUDIO AND IT WILL BE THE 4TH SONG. http://www.kexp.org/programming/djp...&256=38515.75-2

RedStorm
06-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Is it possible to ban people from certain forums? If so, I think we should prohibit all who span from this forum. Plus, it's always the crappy artists who advertise here.

ESRMUSIC
06-13-2005, 11:09 AM
Is it possible to ban people from certain forums? If so, I think we should prohibit all who span from this forum. Plus, it's always the crappy artists who advertise here.You must be talkin about yourself son, check my joints aint no crap here famm. respect the game and it will do the same for you. take your hate and ban yourself. also it's called SPAM...

ESRMUSIC
06-13-2005, 12:01 PM
Man look!! i'm going to say it again handle yours famm, and i will do the same on my end..... dont internet bang wit me homie thats real talk, do you and stay out of mine. you dont like what you see than dont click on it. i did'nt know this form was for something else, but i aint going to here you talk crazy famm......

ESRMUSIC
06-13-2005, 12:03 PM
And im sure its not for your lil chick on the bottom of your post, and you want to talk about what this thread is really about....Lol you lil freak bitch

RedStorm
06-13-2005, 06:42 PM
You must be talkin about yourself son, check my joints aint no crap here famm. respect the game and it will do the same for you. take your hate and ban yourself. also it's called SPAM...I'm not hating. If I wrote, "It's always the best artists who advertise here" would I be dickriding? My point is that this is not the place to advertise your music, it's predominantly a place to discuss music other than rap.

ESRMUSIC
06-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Now thats the way you talk to cat's, thanx for the info

RedStorm
06-14-2005, 02:16 PM
fa shigidy