PDA

View Full Version : DE this is Jason thanks for the 12'!!!

Indiana_Playa
07-23-2002, 01:03 PM
I am heading to Indy this weekend so I will most definately be takin some of them with me!! Again much love goes out to you and Rashad!

Naptown317
07-23-2002, 04:33 PM
you doing a show up there or somethin?...i'd love to hear d.e. on the wheels of steel

Indiana_Playa
07-23-2002, 07:00 PM
Naw I am just headed to Indy to meet up with Russell and give him a DE records as I am helping him try to get a concert going on close to Indy or Evansville or Bloomington. I am also trying to get intouch with DJ Paul Bunyan and hook him up with one as well or have Rusty give one too him.

RapShad
07-23-2002, 09:10 PM
Nothin' goin' on but some good business. I'm trying to get the operation out that way, just need some time. Or as the DE used to say "First Things First."

Indiana_Playa
07-23-2002, 10:40 PM
Sup RapShad just wanted to say thanks for the package as well. Good lookin out. Thanks for the Posters and the CD now if I can only get my hand on a copy of Instrumania I will be set. The couple of cd places keep telling me they will be getting some in but they still haven't got any.

Naptown317
07-23-2002, 11:59 PM
hell yeah...rockin billys is my spot fo sho...i didn't know russ was into the d.e., but yeah, try and get that shit crackin before the end of august, cause after that, i'ma be in portland for a year, but i know a gang of fools that'll go to a show in nap

Indiana_Playa
07-24-2002, 07:38 AM
I am going there because as you know Russ is a DJ but he also works there. He knows more people than I know and can get the DE's name out more than it already is in Indy!! I will keep you updated.

RapShad
07-24-2002, 07:58 AM
If your're in Portland by the end of August, peep the DE live in Sacramento on August 24. Details will be on the siccness.net soon!